‘We Love Testing’ is Back!

FLARE. I have used bluetooth speakers that only have front facing speakers. I have cathedral ceilings in my living room and it’s hard to fill the room with those types of speakers. I’m very interested in trying a 360° speaker and to see if it can do a better job in such a tough acoustic environment. I’m also at the pool a lot with my family so I think this speaker would be great for our pool parties. I’m sure my daughter will love it as she’s quite the dancing machine, especially if the speaker lights up! What kid doesn’t love colorful lights? I’ll be posting reviews on Facebook and Twitter. I’ve been a fan of Anker products for years and am very excited to be a part of this program. Keep up the great work!!!

My first choice would be the Soundcore Flare but both speakers have their own strong points.

After receiving the speaker I would first start with the app (l.e.d. - can the lights be changed, equalizer controls and overall ease of use). I would then move to the speaker build quality & over all design impressions. I would use it by the pool and at night on my porch while listening to music. I’ve been looking for a good speaker to bring by the pool and this looks to check all of the boxes.

I would post my reviews on Facebook, Instagram, and Anker forum.

I am a school counselor, and over the summer, I have the chance to work with our special education students through a summer learning program. Throughout the summer, I will be taking them to the pool, doing exercises in the gym, and having fun doing general activities in the classroom. For the last several years, I have used a JBL micro speaker to pair music to our activities, but it is not waterproof, so I have not had a device to bring to the pool. I would love to test the Motion Q to see how the audio compares to the JBL and other similar sized speakers, and to see how durable it is in the various environments we will be in this summer. In addition, my wife and I are taking a trip to the Ozarks, and we are planning some hiking and kayaking while we are there. Having a speaker like the Motion Q would be an awesome addition to the trip! Thanks for your consideration.

I’m assuming that this “competition” is only available to those who have commented here? - hence the influx of new members :thinking:

4 Likes

I particularly like the ones who haven’t picked a product or provided a testing plan :joy:

3 Likes

I am interested in testing the Flare speaker. I would use it daily for 6-12hours in my lab with my colleagues and on the weekend for parties. These two variable environments allow me to explore the sound quality under different circumstances. The daily use for 2 weeks will provide a sufficient overview of the product to generate a useful review.
I would post this review to my instagram and facebook account.

I would love to test the Flare, I am a huge EDM fan and love to shuffle. I think the Flare would add a great addition to my dance videos. I would test it by seeing how the light reacts to music and see if the quality of sound, is it as good as its competitors or other speakers from Anker. I currently have the soundcore 2 and love it! I would post my video review on my instagram, FB, and twitter. More locations the better the reach. Thanks!

Because I love testing new tech products :sunglasses:

But on a serious note, I am a professional photographer based in New York City with a large following on social media. I’ve also been a pro club DJ for 20+ years and have done High Fidelity & video installations. I am also a computer system builder.

As a thorough reviewer, I depend on reviews for my own purchases and I hope that people will find my contributions helpful in their own purchasing decisions.

I am interested in testing & reviewing the Souncore Flare. I would take professional product photos of the unit before testing to show the detail and quality of Anker’s craftsmanship. I would then charge the Flare and collect info on how long it took to charge. Brush up on the manual, download & install the app and take note of the package contents. Next, I’d connect the Flare to my Android smartphone (and later my iPad Air) and test the sound quality as well as the Bluetooth connectivity with music audio and phone calls.

Lifestyle photos would come next (if I can find a model) and a thorough review of the app and the Flare would follow on my social media.

I actually would love to test the Wireless Stereo feature, in wirelessly connecting two Flares to hear the stereo sound. I hope @Anker considers me in this round and good luck to all!

I would love to test the Flare. I currently use a different brand speaker, and use it daily while at work. I would love to test out a new speaker that has the 360 sound. While using it every day at work, I would also use it while at home when I’m outside doing yard work, or when I have company over and we need some music outside. Being a tester for this speaker, I’d be using it on a daily basis to give a full honest review.

1 Like

Hi! I’d love to test the MotionQ! I just purchased a horse farm and with the speaker being waterproof - it has to be dust proof also and I can use it in the arena training horses or in the barn or even at the pool after a long day of training! I’d love to be able to take it with me on the 4-wheeler while I’m delivering hay or checking the mail. I’d give an honest review on Twitter and Amazon. Thanks for the consideration.

I am an avid boater and want to test out the quality and water proofness of the Flare on my boat.
My speakers are bad on the boat so I need a portable speaker for the boat. Because the Flare has the LEDs on it, I am wanting to see how it works at night while hanging with friends on the lake.

Testing the Flare would be great!

Yep even though it might be advertised on social media platforms, no comment here = no chance of selection…

With the rate of posting it will be interesting to see how many regular members make the cut vs. the new influx of members…

2 Likes

Considering the headphone giveaway with 700 prizes I doubt any of the regular members will make the cut.

As an Outdoorsman and a Digital Creator this is a perfect fit for me. I reviewed many products across the Spectrum including speakers and think this is perfect for my family’s lifestyle. I was just recently in Minnesota working for a digital agency for another company’s product. You can view my website at topcitycreative.com. thank you for this opportunity and I look forward to the possibilityUploading...

1 Like

Usually there are more active member winners when the campaign is held on the forum itself.

1 Like

I guess you’re right I hope at least one or two of us gets picked.

2 Likes

I would love to have the opportunity to test the Anker Motion Q through the rugged outdoors of daily adventures and wilderness camping expeditions. Testing in the real world life conditions is the only way to get a through review of a quality product such as Anker. As part of my daily testing I will also test with my existing Anker PowerPort Solar charger and Anker PowerCore 20100 combined with my Apple iPhone. Nothing better than testing the IPX7-certification out on the water in my canoe where you can crank up the volume and enjoy the strong bass. As part of my review process I will post daily reports on Twitter and Facebook of my experiences.

Look forward to testing and as a side note I am also a tester for the Tested In Life in Canada (Canadian Tire) so I will provide an unbiased reports of the good, the bad and the ugly.

Being chosen to be a tester for the Motion Q would be an honor. I have bought many Anker products in the past and found them to be of higher quality than other brands. I plan on sharing this with guests at my fourth of July partyy. What a way to introduce and show off the sound quality of the Q! And with the portability i plan on taking this speaker to my daughter’s destination weddingand showing it off, as well as enjoying music at the beach. Congrats on what I’m sure will be another stellar product from Anker!

1 Like

As an traveller and due to not only Professional role & responsibility but also personal weaknesses, Like to test waterproof motion Q a thorough my travels.

Hi i would like to test out your Soundcore Motion Q this speaker would be Great for the place i work at since the people who work with my like there music and there sound system broke so the whole warehouse is super quiet the only thing i heard are the machines running and voices so it’ll be super nice to review this speaker