We Love Testing | eufy RoboVac

I’ll definitely be submitting a plan for this! A RoboVac has been on my most wanted list for a long time!

4 Likes

Do it, you will like it!
Good luck!

2 Likes

Good luck to the community members entering :four_leaf_clover: :thumbsup:

3 Likes

May i ask why eufy still not having a RoboVac with intelligent and smart MAPPING FEATURE ?!
The “chaos-cleaning” is so much oldschool and time wasting, unclean and also wasting a lot of energy because it needs muchg more time than an intelligent maped cleaning!

And please don’t come with the price. In the meanwhile even low budget robo vacuum cleaner got lasermapping or other kind of smart mapping features. Like the TESVOR X500,. which is so much popular that it was sold out for months at amazon, and is the most “perfect” low budget cleaner available at the moment, even cheaper (200 $) than the RoboVac 30C (300 $)!

Don’t get me wrong! I would LOVE to expand my eufy cosmos with my plenty of eufy cams with an eufy robovac … really. And i was close before buying a 30 C! … But then i realized that all eufy robovacs are some kind of outaded and only uses chaos-system for cleaning, even if many other and even cheaper cleaners already got mapping features!

So my question is:
When will eufy finally bring a smart RoboVac with included MAPPING feature and what will its name be?

If you are able to understand german, you may wanna see this test and orientate it for the next generation of eufy RoboVacs:

I will buy several robo vaccum cleaner at the middle/end of this year, so you have still time enough to bring one competetive to the market, then sorry, but the current robovacs price-performance ratio is not very advantageous :weary:

I really do want an eufy robovac to be THE BEST you can actually buy for the price it costs, and not any other brand. So hurry up eufy and finally bring the first really smart and modern RoboVac with mapping feature for around 200$ to the market asap. :thumbsup:

5 Likes

I use a 11S.
No WIFI, no smart features, no mapping function.
I am happy with. :grin:

The more software features you add, the more errors show up.

1 Like

Sure … but that is not a reason why you drive an 100 year old mercedes, without any of the current security and technical features of today and also not the reason why you still use a Nokia 3210 instead of a smartphone! … See what i mean? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So this is an invalid argument!

And as i said: Chaos-System Cleaner are outdated, they are not nearly as effective as mapped cleaning and even leave spots which are NOT cleaned at all. And let’s not talk about the waste of energy, because a chaos robovac needs much more time and therefore energy than a mapped robovac would need, as said.

Another current development at the robo vac cleaner market is to change the oldschool brushes like those:

by the latest improved model, like this:

Reason: Much more easy to maintain, ask anyone who got dogs or cats :laughing:

So i really can’t wait for the moment that eufy brings up an up to date RoboVac to the market for a competetive price … so i do not need to buy another brand. I want it to be an eufy! But the current models are far away from what is possible for that price. It’s just not enough these days, that RoboVac30 C is using wlan and an app … thats regular standard.

Sorry to say :frowning: But i guess constructive critics are welcome, even here :wink:

But good luck for all who participate in this and have fun with your (oldschool) robovacs! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: The last sarcasm sentence is meaned to be an incentive for the @AnkerTechnical :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Thanks for another testing event anker! I’m super exited about this one :grin:. Nice that they have virtual assistant compatible :+1:

I’m with you on this one. Been saying it from the very beginning, but I think $200 is a bit unreasonable. Would surely be closer to $400.

1 Like

Submitted. Thank you for the opportunity :slight_smile:

I wish I could speak German so I could watch the videos :pensive:

1 Like

Submitted my application, I really been wanting to test one of these but it’s been out of my price range. We have 3 cats and a dog in the house so this would be a good test of it’s strengths and weeknesses due to the network hair and also how well it can suck up debris. I would love to do a video/written Review with detailed photos of the unit in action. Fingers crossed I can finally test one.

1 Like

@Anjou1888 Hi Andrew … i just posted the german version of the review because its explaining very detailed why this robovac was sold out for months at amazon and why the rating is so much high and you can’t get much better for the price. But here is an english review for you. The only bad think about this veview is, that Steve is not showing and explaining the mapping feature:

I really hope eufy will bring some uptodate mapping RoboVac asap. I need at least two of em :wink:

Why should someone pay 400 if you get the same or even better quality and features for the half?! The prices of robo cleaners are massively dropping past 2 years. Themselves to blame for all who still pay 1000 bucks for a iRobot! … Insane … for this price you could buy 5x TESVOR X500 or 2-3x eufy RoboVacs.

2 Likes

Rob, there will be a lot of brush cleaning.
Cat & dog -> lot of hairs. :sweat:
I suggested EUFY some months ago to include another type of “brush” with rubber ribs only.
Those type yamyam published in his note.
Would be better in a pet-version.

Good luck!

4 Likes

I can definitely use a robovac to save some time and be more active on the community :joy: Need to come up with a plan to convince eufy though. :thinking:
@yamyam thanks for posting your valuable thoughts.

1 Like

Yes I understand about the brushes, but this one is suppose to be stronger than their pet version so I have high hopes for it and really want to finally give a go at testing one. If it exceeds my expectations I can convince the inlaws to buy one or 2 and that will help out in the house as well

The hair will wind up on the brush, so there is a cleaning after
each vacuuming needed.
But can be done easily:
Cut off the hairs with a pair of scissors. :wink:

1 Like

This is a good auction but looking through comments, I feel like Eufy really should make a newer product. Not really sure if I’ll enter this one but I think this won’t be really for me because my mom and sister have long hair that get trapped in carpet while they comb. RIP our vacuum cleaner brush :joy:

1 Like

I would really love to test Eufy Robovac :slight_smile:submitted the application and now fingers crossed

We Love Testing guys… Best of luck to all the contestants… we all would do the real cleaning action this time once we wing the game… Yeahhhh… excited we are…