We Love Testing | Astro Testers Wanted!

I am an audio visual engineer and have 25+ years of experience. I will provide a complete and HONEST opinion/test of the product if I am picked.

I have a 4 and 7 year old, so this is perfect for them for some fun. Putting it on a bedroom wall or ceiling or basement etc. Totally fun and different for them. We could even use it when we go camping.

1 Like

Think about a Powercore solution. Usually involves non Anker voltage barrel convert, but @Shenoy is the guru to know.

Kids are very tolerant of quality, brightness, resolution, they are into the story and characters. A person sat telling a story is our genetic predisposition and all films do is replace the story telling human and weaken their imagination by giving the image. So the part remaining (story) is still very big in the kid’s mind.

1 Like

@Erich_Robinowitz1 @professor Nebula Astro can work with the Anker PowerCore powerbank,

below is the quote from the review for Astro

3 Likes

Do we know if this is accidental or intentional. Is the Astro IQ2 or IQ3 input?

1 Like

It charges at 9V/2A and quoted to work with QC2.0,

Does it mean it charges / compatible for Power IQ 2.0? please ignore my ignorance :innocent:

I’ll do it!

Hi, i am a tester of hardware and software as a day job for over 10 years and feel i have the skillsets needed to be of help.

How do i go about signing up to test?

Kiet

1 Like

@Kchoong this is an old in-active testing post. I would recommend keeping your eyes open for future testing events.

1 Like