We Love Testing | Are Your Ears Ready?

Cheers @Shenoy , think I’m burning up my luck on some of the recent testing programs :grin:

So grateful to have been part of the chosen! Thank you so much @AnkerOfficial! :pray: I’m a huge fan of Anker products so I’m really looking forward to reviewing this product :raised_hands: Congrats to everyone else:
@Budkleppe
@Jason_Pennypacker
@DecipherArtist
@umberto_ragone
@chiquinho
@sszuch
@isaiah746
@ndalby
@Jay_Kumar

1 Like

Can’t wait to read your review :blush:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

congrats to all chosen testers. Let’s get the reviews rolling :slight_smile:

Wow! I am already liking that @Budkleppe ! Should keep this forum very interesting!

1 Like

Lol yeah. They’re gonna hit level 5 just from the likes on there comments :joy:

2 Likes

A lot of we love testing going on lately. Anker coming out with more great product. Good luck for those chosen testers. Hope we get some quality reviews from them :slight_smile:

I understand your frustration :triumph:

Congrats winners!

1 Like

congratulations winners!

Damm Chico just gonna spell your name like if you don’t mind you lucky sod two speakersss!!! You lucky lucky man :+1: enjoy them looking forward to see some reviews

Go to the hospital as I did.
But I wouldn’t recommend to " lose" that parts in your age. :joy:

2 Likes

Congrats to those lucky members who got selected :clap:t2:

@Chiquinho been a lucky few days for you :tongue:
Congrats and well deserved

1 Like

The greatest luck were the results of my surgery.
I have to thank Our Lord so much.

3 Likes

Looks like I took Jason’s spot for some unknown reason. Anyways I’ll definitely post a video review and perhaps a written form (if anything I’ll write out a script and just post that). Thanks for choosing me Anker!

Congrats to the winners on this - look forward to reading the reviews!

Considering those chosen, were supposed to be chosen for their testing plan, there should be some amazing reviews.

Or was @ankerofficial lazy again, and just went with a few who said, they’d do a YouTube, and sod the rest of the genuine ones?

still playing/learning with the speaker. I’ll have my review of it done soon.

1 Like

Can’t wait for it :grin: