We Love Testing | Are Your Ears Ready?

So do I.
Will need some time to write a comparison of ZERO; FLARE and MOTION+
Though all speakers are IPX-rated I will NOT throw these in water.

I can not do that, may be psychological reasons! :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not going to intentionally spray this with water, or dunk it into a tub of water, but knowing that when I’m out at car shows, and the sudden rain shower pops up, I won’t need to panic is quite nice.

1 Like

We are always ready here! :+1:

Finally arrived just in time for the weekend

Let the testing begin :grin:

6 Likes

Looks great on the patio table, hows the audio output? :speaker: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: :man_dancing:

Looks like the perfect set up to me :muscle:t2:

Nice garden.

I bet you guys are loving the speaker

Great night for tunes on the patio. This thing punches harder than my previous mobile Bluetooth speaker I had been using. Even my wife, who’s the farthest from an audiophile as can be, could tell a huge difference.

Only things that are bugging me currently, is the finger prints that stick to the rubberized surfaces and the inability to use the speaker as a battery. Being from Anker, I thought I’d be able to charge my phone, but it doesn’t work that way.

5 Likes

Nice pic :+1: Very similar pics from you and @ndalby as if he took the pic in the morning and you took it in the evening! Hope you guys are not neighbors :joy:

Soundcore Boost provides the charging, most likely Anker focussed here more on power packed audio features into Motion+

Happy Testing!!

1 Like

One more photo, if I am allowed to. :smiley:

5 Likes

Pretty good, though the bass was a bit lacking (minus the bass up turned on) on a couple of acoustic based tracks I tested last night…intend to put it through its paces as my sole speaker this week…

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback @ndalby :+1:

can confirm. Works in a downpour…

3 Likes

But but your barely wet…

@Budkleppe Get it dunked in some water :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I tested it in the shower as well, but I’ll spare you those pics…

Lol @k_pug2003 didn’t :joy:

Edit: reference

1 Like

Congrats to the winners and I see you guys are rocking with the Motion+…

1 Like