We Love Testing | Are Your Ears Ready?

Glad to hear it went fine @Chiquinho and that your on the mend :ok_hand:

1 Like

Congrats Neil.
We both can compare the ZERO, FLARE and this MOTION+.
This will be an interesting test.

Congrats to the lucky winners!!
@Budkleppe
@Jessepn2003
@Jason_Pennypacker
@DecipherArtist
@umberto_ragone
@chiquinho
@sszuch
@isaiah746

@ndalby
@Jay_Kumar
Looking forward to the reviews!

SEVEN EMPTY SEATS my god, @ankerofficial has gone mad!

Congrats to @Chiquinho @ndalby, and @jay_kumar

At least 20% recognised, with 70% going to lurkers… What else do you call people who look but don’t contribute to the forum Ever in 2yrs?

Ps
Procedure wasn’t great, got to go back but this time have a general anesthesia, as they won’t give more sedation, and the butcher’s rammed in the mouth guard and SHOVED the camera down, that even in my drowsy state, yanked right back out! Oops

Then come to the bad news (not winning) and the terrible news of loosing to ghosts!

Of which I have none! :sob::sob::sob::sob:

I do seriously wonder why Anker doesn’t like me… Not just this loss, but all losses

Congratulations to the chosen winners !
@Budkleppe
@Jessepn2003
@Jason_Pennypacker
@DecipherArtist
@umberto_ragone
@chiquinho
@sszuch
@isaiah746
@ndalby
@Jay_Kumar

at least a couple known names :point_up: Hope you will enjoy these prizes :thumbsup:

Hoping for a speedy recovery!

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial has to mix it up a bit. Regardless, they can’t give the same people the opportunity every time even if they’re very active. The whole point of reviews is that they are varied and come from a variety of sources to present a whole picture of the products.

At the end of the day, Anker doesn’t owe us anything. They’re giving us all an opportunity to review their products for free :blush:

1 Like

Congrats to the chosen testers…
What does blow my mind is that @Jason_Pennypacker joined a day ago

Lucky buggers congrats and look forward to the reviews, I hope they turn out to be good ones

Congrats to the winners! I really wanted to win this one :confused:

@Insider What’s going on with the name change and profile pic change?

1 Like

Be honest you really want to win all of the contest

Perhaps he should buy a lotto ticket aswell :grin:

1 Like

Lol that’s not quite true. I sit out some (mainly for charging supplies) since I wouldn’t be good at testing it, and barely have use for it. I just really wanted to win this one because I like speakers a lot :grin:

Facts :100:

Lurker checking in. New to Anker forums, not new to Anker or testing/reviewing products. Looking forward to this opportunity :slight_smile: You’ll see my review on my IG account.

5 Likes

Congratulations to all the selected Testers / Winners :clap:

@Budkleppe
@Jessepn2003
@Jason_Pennypacker
@DecipherArtist
@umberto_ragone
@chiquinho
@sszuch
@isaiah746
@ndalby
@Jay_Kumar

Nice to see our community moderator @ndalby and our dear friend @Chiquinho chosen for this event :thumbsup:

3 Likes

I think most of us started as lurkers. Once we got the sweet sweet taste of victory, we get hooked.

Welcome and hope that you stay active!

2 Likes

Just feeling insiderish :grin:

2 Likes