We Love Testing | Anker PowerWave+ Pad with Watch Holder

ONE MORE DAY! ONE MORE DAY! ONE MORE DAY! lol fingers crossed

1 Like

Good luck :+1:

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

@The_Kev_Master_Chatt@Jay_Caldas1@cshenoy@Brian_weinsheimer@Steve_Williams1@Anjou1888 @mvpttk@Jack_Matthias@jerry_rabinowitz@kyle.arban

Congrats to all the winners! I’m super exited to be selected to test the PowerWave+! This is the first we love testing event I have been selected to test for!

2 Likes

Congrats to the selected testers :thumbsup:

1 Like

Congrats to the testers, we all look forward to your reviews. Please include lots of pictures :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do, I know how everyone here loves pictures :joy:

1 Like

Congrats everyone! Looking forward to reading the reviews on this thing! Looks and sounds like an awesome product!

2 Likes

Nice!!! Congrats winners!!! This should be interesting as 10 people have been selected. Should be 10 awesome reviews!

2 Likes

Congrats winners - nice to see some familiar faces as well as some new ones!

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners, both new and established members. Can’t wait to see the reviews!

2 Likes

congrats to all winners. Great job :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thank you @AnkerOfficial cant wait to get my hands (and apple iphone / watch :slight_smile: ) on the PowerWave+ Pad

Congrats to the testers! Hopefully at least a couple of you have Apple Watches and didn’t just enter for something free you couldn’t use! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

They will show us by photos of course! :wink:

2 Likes

Haha, yeah I have an Apple Watch :joy:

2 Likes

OH YEAH! Cant wait to test!

Congrats to the winners

Congrats to all winners @The_Kev_Master_Chatt @Jay_Caldas1 @cshenoy @Brian_Weinsheimer @Steve_Williams1 @Anjou1888 @mvpttk @Jack_Matthias @Jerry_Rabinowitz @kyle.arban
Enjoy that nice Anker PowerWave+ Pad

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners can’t wait to hear your reviews!