We Love Testing | Anker PowerWave+ Pad with Watch Holder

Yea I am seeing a blinking dot as well. Anker please help resolve this.

@Jay_Caldas1 and @Jack_Matthias you guys have to wait for the email to be sent to you, from there you will verify your information and address. But generally when you applied for this testing event it should have asked for your address, so as long as you filled that out you should be fine and just have to wait for it to be shipped out to you

The email has been sent and when we click on it to confirm it. There’s a circle that just spins and does nothing.

my apologies then, I though you were referring to clicking the link above. In this instance I would send a email to marketing@anker.com and let them know that you won this testing event and provide your address and such because the link to verify it is broken.

I have had the same problem. I actually messaged @AnkerOfficial and @AnkerTechnical about. I guess we’ll see what happens :man_shrugging:

Alright just post what they say here. Thanks man

2 Likes

I also am having the same issue.

Keep us posted.

If these guys keep having this issue then just send me the PowerWave+. I’ll go and buy an apple watch if I need too. I’m upgrading my iPhone to an XS Max so I’m good! JUST KIDDING GUYS! hope Anker will figure this out for you all!

1 Like

I too am seeing the same issue, seeing a dot image. Thought this was something happening on my machine or phone, but looks like all are having same experience.

Have already written a message to @AnkerOfficial, hopefully we hear soon

@The_Kev_Master_Chatt
@Jay_Caldas1
@cshenoy
@Brian_weinsheimer
@Steve_Williams1
@Anjou1888
@mvpttk
@Jack_Matthias
@jerry_rabinowitz
@kyle.arban

Congratulations guys… So, we would be having some great reviews this time…Enjoyyyyyyy!!!

Excited to be part of this! I had the same “pulsing” ball when trying to enter my address (I tried 3 browsers). I replied to the announcement email with my address.

has there been any updates from @AnkerOfficial

So far no updates from @AnkerOfficial on the issue with filling data for the form,

This is kinda bad. We’re all gonna get ban from we love testing events for submitting our reviews late…

I’m concerned also. I tried again today and still same issue. I hope they realize that something is wrong so we don’t get screwed.

1 Like

Nope I tried reaching out on both facebook Messenger & email but no reply & it says we had to confirm participation & address by March 2nd today … Wich is impossible to do because they sent us a broken link .

congrats to testers looking forward to seeing your review on this :smile:

You get 2 weeks from when you Get the product in your hand, not from when you got selected.
everyone who has tried to reach out, Just email marketing as I mentioned above Marketing@anker.com and explain that you won this competition but the verification link is broken, give them your address and phone number and Rosa will make sure you get squared away.

I’m the email it says we have til March 15th… so we might be in trouble…

Crap, let’s hope the PowerWave+ Pad gets to you guys before the dateline :+1:

1 Like