We Love Testing | Anker PowerWave+ Pad with Watch Holder

I LOVE this idea! I had a Qi adapter for my iPhone that was working great for about a month. :frowning: Need to get a new one. I try to keep my nightstand as clear as possible, so this would be nice to have to be able to keep cables out of the way and kill 2 birds with 1 stone. I like how the Apple Watch holder can sit up or lie down. I wish products like these came standard with devices. :smiley:

Apple Watch, check! iPhone capable of wireless charging, partial check. LOL! I need to get a new Qi adapter for my iPhone. I loved having wireless charging for the time I had it…or maybe that’s just a sign that I need a new iPhone. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Figure id share my test plan and what I’d do if I get selected to test this puppy out.

My wife and I are both iPhone (i have a normal one she has a plus) and Apple watch users(series 1).

Test charge speeds for both plus and standard iPhone. (document charge speeds, note any charge speed differences between plus and standard)

Test overall ease of set up and functionality. (even though it seems pretty straight forward.)
Test things like: does the phone have to be on the pad a specific way in order to charge. Can it be off center?

I have used apple watch stands before and the spot to affix the watch charger in some have a difficult time staying in place and affects charging. So i’d review that for sure also.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial is Facebook really required? I don’t have a Facebook account

I can create one, no problem, just wondering if there is a way to enter the contest without a FB account

You can choose your other social accounts to connect.:grin:

2 Likes

So there is really a need of such a “social account”?
I don’t have one and I WILL NOT create one!

1 Like

I see, I guess I was overlooking it. Thank you!

I added my IG account but it says I must connect my Facebook account. Bummer

5 Likes

Is this only for Apple products? Is there an android version?

This has already been requested :slight_smile: in the above thread

1 Like

YES LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO Oh YEAH I am PUMPED

Contest is ending today…

the contest is Ending today. I want to say best of luck to all the participants… Hope it would be your time this time…to enjoy!!!

1 Like

Good luck to all of you that entered. Those with Apple Watches please let us know how long it takes for a zero to full charge.

@dicejedi It would be the same without using the pad for people who have an Apple watch as they have to insert their wireless charger into the holder

1 Like

@elmo41683 is correct. This isn’t an Apple Watch charger, just a stand.

@elmo41683 @Anjou1888 Hmmm, I should have better checked the specs. I assumed it also had a watch charger built in. Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Excited to see who are the lucky winners!!

1 Like

So 110 people have clicked the link. I’m going to overstep my bounds an assume at lest 10 people clicked the survey link twice. So let’s just say 100 people have entered. There will be 10 testers chosen. That means we all have a 1/10 chance of winning or a 10% chance. That’s pretty good odds of you ask me…

@Anjou1888 as per @AnkerOfficial in the original post the results will be posted tomorrow (28th)…

4 Likes

C’mon man. This is getting ridiculous.

1 Like