We Love Testing | Anker Phone

Can’t wait to test this device specially in case of a blackout I will use it to power my house instead of a petrol generator

1 Like

Yeah good luck with that. :smile:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to be disappointed, but not by the battery life.

1 Like

Ce PowerPhone semble être un super produit !
J’adorerai le tester pour vous faire part des performances du produit et de son usage.

J’attends avec impatience.

Bon courage à tous le monde.

It sounds awsome, I hope I win. Does it come with it’s own Mech to carry the battery pack around?

1 Like

I’m in! Give me the Power!

1 Like

Good luck:)

It’s another step for to be on the top , keep growing and we will be with you because we know you will not make us disappointed

Good luck :+1:t2:

1 Like

ONLY 600,000 - i expect much higher.
I wanted to be able to charge up everyone on the flight when traveling as much as i do.

Test it - heck i want to know if i can even hold it with that amount of power
LOL

1 Like

Will it have “Powershare” so I can charge other people’s phones and maybe charge them for it?

1 Like

My plan will involve giving this phone to AOC and tell her that this is the technology she’s been dreaming of that hasn’t been invented yet. Time to retire all the cars and airplanes!

1 Like

I’m ready … this phone is Skynet. Wicked fast T9 texting, say goodby QWERTY. Ethernet cable included, where do I sign up. And the pièce de résistance … new TeleVoice technology.

1 Like

Nice gig by Anker… second one!! :joy:

@oilman614 they said that it will be able to power stuff so hoping it would be able to charge other people’s phones

600,000mah Battery you say? HaHa
Either this is a Typo and Anker meant to say a 6,000mah OR This is an April Fools joke. Haha There is no such thing as a 600k mah battery. Most mobile devices had a 3500 - 5000mah battery. If you had an 600k mah battery, you wouldn’t be able to leave the house with it, as it would not be feasible to carry around… :slight_smile:

Nice April Fools Joke Anker!

1 Like

with an infinite recharge I will have the nause staying on the phone

1 Like

Looking forward to Anker accepting my application. Can’t wait to start testing!!!

You need iMessage and RCS on this one also.

Way to go, Anker!

Good luck to everyone! :smirk::wink:

1 Like

Just entered the drawing! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Can’t wait to get the phone!

1 Like

Twin USBC, now I know it’s a joke. If this was real, it would still have micro-usb!

@AnkerOfficial … T9 texting … WOW what a blast from the past. You’re showing your age here!

1 Like