We Love Testing | Anker Phone

This is absolutely amazing! Would be a great phone to switch to when I try to switch from my iPhone. Apple’s software is so good, it’s really hard to leave iPhones. Anker PowerPhones will be great phone to switch to!

Especially with that battery! I wonder what operating system it runs though…

If we get a battery like that, it can recharge my macbook air for almost 50 times :grin:

Can you specify and elaborate in simple terms of the draw-pulse stuff, please?

I hope the price is low! lol

LOL Got em!

1 Like

Form submited! With that baterry i would be able to power up my pc easily at least for 3 hs!

Can’t wait to get the new phone! :wink:

Wow this phone is going to be a new amazing feet in technology with this huge maH battery… I can’t wait to test it. I just entered this giveaway.

April fools day anyone?

2 Likes

I suppose this phone have QI charge back so i can use it to recharge my tesla model3 :joy:

This is what peak performance looks like!

1 Like

April fools haha =D

1 Like

As I was slowly scrolling down was really hoping to see someone comment this^

1 Like

It’s an April Fool’s prank. Duh.

1 Like

Happy April Fool’s Day

1 Like

#PowerOn FTW.

1 Like

You must not have gotten the email I got after clicking on the link. I was told to enter my email and someone will be in touch shortly. Within a couple hours I had an product testing invite and the full survey to fill out with my testing plan.

Not everything today has to be a joke. :wink:

1 Like

Oh man can’t wait to get my hands on one. 600k battery life…hello spongebob binge! :laughing:

2 Likes

Here is my Test plan: Charge the phone in April 2019, wait like one year to see what the battery percentage is and plug it in again around April 2020 ! :grinning:

4 Likes