We Love Testing | Anker Phone

Hey, fans!

In a milestone announcement for the community, we are proud to introduce PowerPhone, the phone with an ultra-powerful battery. After years of experimentation with the fastest, most robust charging technology available today, we’ve been able to leverage GaN material to cram all of that power into our very first cellular-type telephone device.

With a massive 600,000mAh capacity, PowerPhone is capable of not only powering itself for an entire year (depending on use) but also delivers power to virtually every other device in your house.

Using our exclusive AirCharge technology, PowerPhone keeps the lights on…literally! Forget about that expensive electric bill as PowerPhone uses a multi-source power draw-pulse system to power every device in the near vicinity. The phone gets its power from the latent static electricity in the human body as you hold it. On hot days (or when you’re nervously trying to distract yourself from your catfishing Tinder date by scrolling through Twitter), PowerPhone is even capable of absorbing your sweat and converting the electrolytes into additional battery power.

PowerPhone Features Include:

• Twin USB-C Ports with PowerIQ VII Technology
  • Free Wireless Headphones (unlike some other companies we could name, we don’t make you pay extra for essential accessories)
  • A Headphone Jack (absolutely)
  • Advanced T9 Text Messaging
  • TCP/IP Data Connection (Ethernet cable included)
  • TeleVoice Technology for Instant Voice-to-Voice Conferencing from Anywhere (just pick up the phone and dial your friend’s pre-memorized TeleNumber to begin your conference—its like their voice is right there with you!)

As part of We Love Testing’s first official beta test, we’re giving away 5 PowerPhones to test. As usual, leave your testing plan and information in our application page to get signed up. All testing plans include 300 minutes of talk time, plus unlimited nights and weekends.

Best of luck, fans, and #PowerPhoneOn!

Rules:

1. Complete the application to enter this We Love Testing event. You will be asked to submit a test plan as part of the survey, but feel free to share your test plan in the comments below.
  2. This event runs from April 1st to April 7th, 2019. The testers will be announced on the community on April 8th, 2019.
  3. 5 testers will be chosen.
  4. Only open to residents of the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain.
  5. Review Requirements: Once you have received your product, you need to post a link to your review on the community under review category within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.
  6. Where to share your review: You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, Anker Community, forums, blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces.
  7. If you’re sharing your review on the social media, don’t forget to add hashtag #WeLoveTesting and tag our official account to increase the chances of being reposted.
  8. Once you have submitted your review, Anker reserves the right to use, edit, and repost.
  9. If you share your review on the community as well—you could win 50 PowerBucks to use in future auctions and PowerDraws on the community.
  10. Copying others’ testing plan will result in immediate disqualification and you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing events.
  11. Anker reserves the right of the final explanation.
35 Likes

I’ve entered the drawing! My first Anker phone! Ha ha ha!:joy:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I am disappointed Anker is not innovating fast enough. Your competitors are as standard shipping:

• quantum singularity
  • faster than light

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-zSi-vQ7fG8k/U6CNjrtKdYI/AAAAAAAAAOE/6sZVWonzs64/w517-h294-no/hulk.gif

2 Likes

AWESOME, @AnkerOfficial! :heart_eyes:

Good luck to those who choose to apply! Shouldn’t have many complaints on location exclusivity this time around. :slight_smile:

Can we please do these more often

6 Likes

Some says it could even give unlimited autonomy to your PowerCar

1 Like

What are the chances this is another beta test?

I might as well enter, just in case…

Girls … really?!

2 Likes

I’ve missed T9 texting! Glad to see Anker is bringing it back!

Woah, I must be tired. That’s not what I meant to say :joy:

Why would you miss t9? :joy:

A day will come when this will be real :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:laughing: Then we will work harder next year.

2 Likes

Next week, we will invite the most active users to test the Anker drone.:airplane:

15 Likes

Managed to get my application submitted.

Didn’t know what to put for question 3 :man_shrugging:t2:

Hopefully my response of “my third toe and a bottle of whiskey” was good enough to allow me to be one of the lucky people to get the opportunity to test such a device. :muscle:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

(P.s please don’t include this in your application as I don’t want to be disqualified for copying)

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I am so in need of a new phone and I’ve been thinking of making the switch away from iPhone for awhile.

My testing plan would be how this phone works for someone who has been an iPhone user since the release date in 2007. Thanks so much for this awesome, groundbreaking opportunity, @AnkerOfficial!!!

Wow, love to enter, first thing after going home, as GoogleDocs is restricted at work.

I can’t wait to know if I get selected, just letting you know @AnkerOfficial I will be fair but don’t expect me to be nice. Already summit my test plan. Can wait to take this Phone on a hiking trip that I loved so much and charged with my sweat.

1 Like

Advanced T9 messaging on snap!

Reminds me of the one I have on one of the coffee machines at work this morning: