#UseAnkerInstead | Share and WIN

Many people think the stock chargers that come with your devices are the best way to charge them. At Anker, we think differently. From slow charging speeds, to flimsier construction, to including only one charging port, it’s clear that stock chargers just won’t cut it anymore in our mobile world.

That’s why we’re striving to deliver an experience that far surpasses the expectations of stock chargers. High-speed charging, premium components, multiple charging ports, and universal compatibility, we’re showing the world just how much more convenient your mobile devices can be.

These videos illustrate how stock chargers can fall short at the most inopportune times, and why users of mobile devices should #UseAnkerInstead.

We want to let the world know that there’s a better alternative out there, but we need your help to spread the word. From now through July 4th, when you share one of these videos on your Facebook or Twitter, tag us @Anker, and use the hashtag #UseAnkerInstead, you’ll be automatically entered to win PowerWave, our high-speed wireless charger.

Don’t embarrass yourself with an inferior charger that lets you down at the worst possible moments. It’s time to step into 2018, and #UseAnkerInstead! Let us know if you can relate to our videos—and share your own epic charging fail stories with us! There may be more videos on the way soon, so be sure to stay tuned.

As always, fans, Power On, and #UseAnkerInstead!

Rules

1. Share a #UseAnkerInstead video on your Facebook or Twitter (and use the hashtag!) to be entered to win PowerWave 7.5 Wireless Charging Pad. Make sure to tag us @Anker so we can see that you posted!

2. US only.

3. Event runs from June 21st through July 4th, 2018.

4. Winners will be contacted by email before July 20th.

5. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

16 Likes

US only? :sob:

11 Likes

LET`S DO IT!! :muscle:

Done. The chargers & cables from my last two iPhones are officially shoved in a closet, and I’m using nothing but Anker products to charge my phone at home, in the car, and on the go.

2 Likes

Done, entered on both platforms #Anker #Anker is the best #UseAnkerInstead

2 Likes

Done! @BourbonTater

2 Likes

For those curious, it appears as though 500 PowerWave Wireless Chargers will be given away. Hopefully some Community members will win!

2 Likes

Don’t want to step in some troubles.
US only? The rest of the world is ???

1 Like

LOL.! Love the videos… a bit dramatic but hilarious.

5 Likes

#UseAnkerInstead

2 Likes

500? Dang!

2 Likes

Yup, here’s the original email

3 Likes

That one hasn’t shown up in my inbox yet, and my jaw is just getting up off of the floor.

1 Like

Wish it said US Only at the top lol. Would of saved me reading all that :wink:

6 Likes

Based on the 700 SoundCore SweatGuard earbuds giveaway, I wouldn’t hold my breath for a number larger than 5 :wink:

2 Likes

Well, US only again…
anyway, good luck to all!

1 Like

Done! But on Twitter it was @AnkerOfficial rather than just @Anker.

I hope that still works. :slight_smile:

I kind of laughed when I saw this giveaway. Offering us something in exchange for telling it exactly like it is is just too easy lol. Comes at a good time as well, I’m in process of moving to new phones and will need some wireless chargers. #UseAnkerInstead … duh

Done and done @timmy6169

1 Like