#UseAnkerInstead | Share and WIN

Same, there’s really no reason to be using the cheap chargers that come with the phone

1 Like

It better be. Otherwise there’s going to be a guy in Oslo, Norway getting really angry about his Twitter notifications. https://twitter.com/anker

3 Likes

Done and done :beers:

Lol!!!
That’s gold! :joy:

So I shared on twitter but how would you know it’s me ? Can you find my email through twitter or just sent a twitter message which I would never get?

Done, but just in case, here’s my tweet:

Thanks for the sharing! We want to let the world know our name: Anker!

4 Likes

The rest of world also important for us! But we need to occupy the U.S. market first!:laughing:

4 Likes

I really like the first video! That woman acts very well!:laughing:

2 Likes

I know you will help us spread the video even without the prize!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It depends on how many US social media fans help us shared the video!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes! it works too!! Don’t worry!:grin:

1 Like

You need to share the video to twitter and @AnkerOfficial on twitter, so that we could find you!

1 Like

Yes. This is very true :heart_eyes:

my twitter is through a different email, but its @anker and @ankerofficial, so Im entered?

Figure maybe its best to show my twitter post here since i have a seperate email there.

1 Like

Everyone knows Europe and especially UK is the best market to impress.

2 Likes

If you shared the video to your twitter and @AnkerOfficial, you are automatically entered!:grin:

Roger that!:grin:

Haha, yeah I do agree.:sunglasses: