Use Anker Instead | Share and WIN

On elder phones you will not get an upgrade installed.

The old story. Elder phones, no upgrade ->
garbage as usual. :angry:
Doesnt matter if USB-C or not.

2 Likes

Well like @Tank said, most newer android phones use USB C so just generalized it. But I’m guessing Samsung is the most popular amongst them

3 Likes

Doesn’t look like @AnkerOfficial looked at my message either. Also the deadline for filling the form was today so I think they’ll ship the gifts tomorrow

1 Like

@Anjou1888 @Tank
The top handsets from all the “major” android brigade, are using usb-c… Sony approx 4 yrs plus, Samsung 2/3, and all the new “pop-up” brands are all using usb-c for the last 2yrs or so.

Andy, you can safely safely all the top android phones for the last 2 or 3 years, are using usb-c, it’s only when you go down the line, that they’re still using micro-usb. However, as time goes by, they’re upgrading to usb-c, so in not too distant future, all androids will be usb-c (prob within the next couple years).

So Rob, is ok to say, his generic statement.

Manufacturers want you to buy accessories, as the profit margin is just as huge, and people like to pimp their stuff…ight not get latest phone, but they’ll get the latest powerbank, headphones chargers … everybody wants to quick charge their shitty phone that dies by lunchtime, so can go home from work on a full :battery: battery. To do this, they need to be informal, so people will not be put off… Not for my phone, when they all could be for any phone… They want this to happen. It’s all money to them!

What you said is correct. The top android phones use usb-c. When you get to cheap 50-100$ phones, most of then use Micro-USB still…

Anker just informed me that they will send the 6ft lightning cable. Super exited :grin:

Same here!

@ikari04warrior here’s the update

2 Likes

That’s awesome. I’m happy for you and @Anjou1888 :+1::sunglasses: and great job Anker!! @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

Thanks! I honestly wasn’t expecting them to change it because making exception for me means they have to make exception for others as well (probably said this already)

Well I’m glad they were able to help you guys out. Just goes to show how caring they are. Good products and awesome service makes me a loyal customer :heart:

3 Likes

They shipped out the prizes!

Yea I should be getting my cables today :+1:

You get yours early? :cry: Mine just shipped today…

I should be getting mine today too as tracking says it’s out for delivery

1 Like

Yea I got an email yesterday saying it was shipped and tracking the package shows that it will get delivered today

1 Like

Oh cool. Mine usually takes 2 days after I get the email, so it will probably come on Saturday or Monday.

1 Like

Good luck guys, enjoy your winnings…:thumbsup:
just estimating my loses here :thinking:

1 Like

Enjoy your prizes :slight_smile:

1 Like

same i also got the email today!

Yep woke up the email :yum:

Also, I think we got our emails a day later because of the change