Use Anker Instead | Share and WIN

Cables. Wondering what I’ll do with them though

Lol how many do you already have? I won cables as well

Well I don’t have nay USB C devices. Have iPhone so…

Oh man that sucks! Ask them if they would do an exception for you and send you different cables

Guess it’s worth a try lol. If not, I might let this go if they choose to give it to someone else

Good luck man, I hope they let you exchange it

1 Like

Thanks just sent them a message. Hoping to get a reply by the time I wake up on Monday

1 Like

Keep me posted man :+1:

1 Like

I will. By the way, do you own a phone with USB C?

Yea I have a S10+. I’m guessing you have an iPhone

Yup. iPhone 7 right now and don’t plan on changing any time soon so I’m stuck with lightning

I think it would be nice if Anker would let you choose between USB C and lightning cable. Let’s hope Anker can do something for you :pray:

1 Like

I actually messaged anker and asked them if I could exchange them for micro-USB or lighting as well. I haven’t been following so I didn’t know anyone else had done that :grin:. I don’t have any USB-C devices rn…

Anker never responded so I guess they aren’t gonna do it :man_shrugging:. I have a friend I’ll give em to :joy:

Oh man really? Guess I’ve been luck I can use the USB C cables, otherwise I’d be giving them away too. Perhaps they should give you the option to choose between USB C and lightning cables

2 Likes

It’s too late now :grin:. They’ve probably already shipped them :joy:

1 Like

True, I bet your friend will appreciate it :+1:

2 Likes

Guess I’ll do that too. Gonna have to see who uses an Android :joy:

1 Like

Not all android phones use usb-c… perhaps you meant Samsung?

1 Like

Most of the newer Android phones for the past 2 years have started to switch to USB-C…

1 Like

You can’t just declare that phones with a certain operating system all of a specific feature…

1 Like