[US] PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning Cable, ONLY $12.99!

#UPDATE
This deal has expired.

#Below is an unbeatable offer for all iPhone and/or iPad users.
Anker’s PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning Cable (3ft) is on sale for just $12.99 via AnkerDirect on eBay, which is significantly cheaper than the competition.

If you wish to obtain more than two cables, be sure to take advantage of the extra 30% off $50+ deal by ordering four or more. You will pay just $36.36 ($9.09 per cable) if you decide to order four.

If you would rather not order anything through eBay (even though it is by an official seller), you may want to check this out instead:

Amazon is selling Anker’s PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning Cable (3ft) for just $13.99. Simply apply promotional code ANKERCTL at checkout.

Both of these offers are valid for a limited time, or until supply runs out.

If you don’t have extra cash to spend right now, Anker is giving away USB-C to Lightning cables to 800 lucky subscribers!

Features & details

• Power Delivery: Use this cable with your USB-C Power Delivery charger (including Apple 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter) to charge your iOS device, and access fast-charging for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR, XS Max, and later models.
  • Charge and Sync: Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac and iPad Pro to seamlessly sync & charge.
  • Ultimate Durability: Lasts 12× longer than other cables and proven to withstand over 12000 bends in strict laboratory tests.
  • MFi: MFi certification and strict quality testing ensure your Apple devices are charged safely, at their fastest possible speed.
  • A Cable for Life: We’re so confident about Powerline II’s long-lasting performance that we gave it a hassle-free, lifetime warranty.

Will you be ordering USB-C to Lightning cables for the family today? If so, let us know how many!

10 Likes

Also check your eBay email messages as you may be lucky and have a $5 dollar off coupon given to select people.

6 Likes

I would buy it, if I had a USB-C charger… :disappointed:

I just ordered one yesterday :triumph: but thanks for sharing :cry:

2 Likes

Oh man, that price is almost too good to pass up.

2 Likes

Maybe you can win the Atom in that giveaway :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing, hopeful about the Anker Giveaway :gift:

Else will go for it

1 Like

Wow that makes it even better! If I had an iPhone I would jump on this deal

1 Like

Ooo I might have to look into this, my usb c collection is slowly growing

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this…they have some pretty good deals on eBay.

1 Like

Nice find! Thanks for posting it

1 Like

Nice job!! I have the one I won at the Power Draw, and I’m super happy with it. I use it with my Macbook Pro 85W charger because I don’t have any other USB-C chargers :laughing:

1 Like

I need this cable in the six and ten feet range but three feet is alright for now

1 Like

6 feet is coming soon. 10 feet probably not.

1 Like

Why wouldn’t the do a ten foot cable??

Not saying they won’t ever do one, but it’s probably one of the less popular versions and they haven’t announced one yet. On the other hand, they have already announced that a 6ft length is coming…

1 Like

I’m excited for the six ft length

1 Like