The Fastest Way to Charge an iPhone | Sign Up to WIN

Hey, fans!

Unless you’ve been hiding under a RoboVac, you know that this year we released our ultra-compact 30W charger: PowerPort Atom PD 1. But, did you know that it can do a little more than just charge USB-C devices?

When paired with a certified USB-C to Lightning cable like our ultra-durable PowerLine II, the Atom provides a “Lightning”-fast 18W charge for iPhone. That’s the maximum charging power that iPhone can accept, making this method the best and fastest way to charge your iPhone.

Now, we didn’t want to spend all that time talking something up without giving you a chance to try it for yourself. From now through May 5th, 2019, there are 800 free prizes available; including some complete Power Delivery Charging Packs (with PowerPort Atom PD 1 and PowerLine II), and some PowerLine II prizes that will be shipped by themselves.

Will you win, and what will you get? There’s only one way to find out! Head over to our event page: US, UK and DE now to get entered for free. Registered community members (that’s you guys!) have 30 prizes already reserved just for you (that’s a much greater chance to win than non-members get!).

So get signed up now, and get ready to power up your charging experience with iPhone!

Rules

1. Winners will be notified via email by May 6th, 2019.
  2. Users who do not win a prize will receive discount codes for related products.
  3. This campaign is open to residents in the US, UK, and Germany only.
  4. Prizes include PowerPort Atom PD 1 (with PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning cable), as well as PowerLine II by itself (US only).
  5. Prizes in the UK and Germany include only the PowerPort Atom PD 1 & PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning Cable bundle.
  6. By offering your email you agree to the Terms of Use and Policy Privacy.
  7. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.
  8. 30 prizes are reserved for Anker community members who enter the event.
56 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

4 Likes

Thanks anker! I just signed up! Good luck to everyone!

7 Likes

Thanks so much anker for the endless chances to win

2 Likes

Good luck to all in the US, UK and DE

1 Like

Thank you Anker and Team, just signed up.

Best of luck to everyone!

1 Like

Great chance for community members to win an amazing prize.

Good luck everyone who enters.

I already submitted mine (wanted to get in early)

2 Likes

Just entered :relaxed:

1 Like

I just did it. Good luck to everyone :smirk:

Count me in!

1 Like

Good luck, everyone! :grin:

3 Likes

Oh man I hope I win! I am running low on salt

Good luck everyone, another event I cannot participate :wink:

3 Likes

Just entered… would love to test these out!

1 Like

Good luck to all involved.

I’m sure soon they’ll be an event I can really get my teeth into, but as this is soo aimed at iPhones, and only a singular output, it’s not for me.

I just entered, my Mother in law just recently got the iPhone Xs so this would be great for her. I got the in laws hooked on Anker products since I have a bunch of their stuff. So far they have ordered multiple lightning cables, 2 USB PD battery packs, and 1 5-port with PD hub.

1 Like

Signed up :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

iPhone XS is amazing best phone ever :relieved::relieved::relieved:

just signed up, thank for the opportunity!!

im an android user, but have a work iphone…hoping to have one charger to rule them all!