US discounts June 12th - 14th

image image image image

6 Likes

Dang you just beat me to it! Great deals though thanks for sharing

1 Like

Some great deals… Thanks for sharing, @professor!

2 Likes

I’m expecting a discount code tonight for the $99 cable seeing as its on this image.

nice deals galore, thanks for sharing @professor

1 Like

Just ordered PowerWave Alloy Pad!

3 Likes

Great stuff @Insider
I would love a 15w stand-to be released in the UK.
I’ll keep my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Yeah, I really want PowerWave+ Base Pad, but this was too good a deal to pass up.

3 Likes

I think I’m going to order one for Fathers’ Day

2 Likes

Good deal in the powerwave alloy pad. Samsung’s go for much higher and has the same output

Glad it worked out for you.

In Chez Geek we don’t yet need more than 7.5W Qi.

1 Like

Let us know what you think of it!

Was there a deal on the golden cable?

1 Like

No not yet.

But based on last night’s Amazon Live, listening to which parts exactly are actual Gold, I doubt there’s more than $10 of true added cost to the cable. I’d therefore expect a profitable level to sell at around the $40 level if you compared to similar non-gold versions.

They did say limited quantity made, but I also doubt many would buy it anyway as its Lightning, a proprietary, so time-limited, and so nullifying the warranty claimed benefit. My point being that you’d need a person using a Lightning port device for many years, to cause wear’n’tear, to the point someone would actually wear the cable to then need to claim on warranty. Highly, highly, unlikely. Lifetime warranty on Ford Model T cranks.

I really like the way they did the Spirit Dot 2 discount. Making it truly exclusive to the livestream undoubtedly drives up views. Too bad it’s not for other countries…

1 Like

Yes, it’s a good strategy- but…

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

But it was $4 cheaper. I still don’t know why they haven’t changed it to free shipping. Must be somewhat limited stock.

1 Like

Great deals!! Thanks for sharing

1 Like