Amazon Live | Father’s Day Gift Guide

6_12_opening%20banner_community_1200_500

Hey Anker Fans,

Another Friday means another livestream!

With Father’s Day just around the corner, Adam and Aaron will be taking a look at some Anker tech that could make the perfect gift for dad. Not only that, but they’ll also be unveiling some delicious discounts over the course of the livestream.

So if you need a few gift ideas and want to find out about exclusive discounts, join us on Fri. Jun 12, 5 PM PT / 8 PM ET via this link:

We’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below, and please let us know what you’d like to see in future livestreams!

Power On!

1 Like

Happy Friday guys!! :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

And a Happy Friday to you Pei, hope you’ve had a great week.

1 Like

So the efforts are laudable.

But it’s US specific products often (Powerstrips, etc), with US discounts, at a US friendly timezone.

Not saying you should not serve the US market, it’s likely your single biggest market outside of China, but folks in UK, Ireland, Germany, etc are going to struggle to get interested.

What I want to see, I’ve asked and you politely refused, which is know futures. and allow debate. This has not happened in the prior events. I know good reasons why you don’t do futures, you can get backfire if something becomes late, and you fear competitors undercut you on the launch day, but equally if someone doesn’t know you are coming soon with a product, they’ll simply buy from a competitor, so the stance of not talking futures has downsides.

Perhaps a different forum type?

“Meet the engineer - Ask me anything”
Loz tried this with Annie years ago, using Periscope, but perhaps a moderated version to keep the idiots out.

I was trying to learn to build my own electronics (fun, boredom, lockdown relief) and was going through this:

But I felt I didn’t really understand why inductors worked, got stuck at that at the 16th video so then I felt I get deeper into electromagnetism and then return to this electronics material.

So I’m midway through this currently:

(at video 16 now)

So I’m for example interested in the thermal challenges of combining induction with lithium cells with the buck-boost converter efficiency (Mosfet efficiency). So for me why you can’t make a 10000Ah 15W Powerwave is interesting.

woot woot hopefully they have some earbuds on sale as surprised.

So discount codes for USA for these

Screenshot_20200612_172051

Screenshot_20200612_172254

Happy Birthday @AP_Gotzon :birthday::tada:

and here is Adam dancing with Soundcore Life Q10 and Flare Mini