[New Release] Flare Mini is Now Available!

Soundcore has just released a mini addition to its popular Flare series… take a look at Flare Mini!

Features & details

• All Round Pounding Sound: Intense 360° sound drops from back-to-back neodymium drivers-all powered by BassUp technology.
  • Audio Fireworks: Watch a halo of LEDs phase, pulse, and glow with the rhythm of your music for a next-level listening experience.
  • Pool Party Proof: No matter where the good times go, Flare Mini is suited up and ready. Super-safe IPX7 waterproof protection effortlessly withstands spills, rain, and even complete submersion in water.
  • Can’t Stop The Beat: A high-efficiency Li-ion battery ensures you get 12 hours of thumping sound and pulsing light from a single charge.
  • Flare2: Connect 2 Flare Mini speakers via a single Bluetooth device for souped-up stereo sound.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Flare Mini is available to order now on Amazon for a cost of $49.99, and should begin shipping on July 1.

What are your thoughts on Soundcore’s mini addition to its Flare series? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

We are still waiting on Flare S+, which was announced last August. Perhaps @AnkerOfficial or @AnkerTechnical could provide an update.

11 Likes

More speakers, yet it probably won’t have USB-C still…

My guess is $30. Anything less and you can go for a speaker in the ace series. Any more and you might as well go for the flare

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @joshuad11 Looks good size, smaller size bigger sound :slight_smile:

Pricing may be like 35~39ish.

1 Like

I think the price will be between $30 and $40. If it’s cheaper I’d actually consider getting one for myself

3 Likes

Dude. Just get the flare. It’s completely worth it. You will not regret it. I promise you.

1 Like

Awwww… the Flare had a baby! :joy:

1 Like

I know it is :sunglasses:
I just want another one for me to take to work and since I work with paint, I’ll be mad if I get paint on my Flare+

Oh I didn’t realize you had one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. I thought I remembered you debating wether or not to get one lol

2 Likes

Yea I’ve been meaning to do a review but haven’t been able to.
Now I want another Flare+ lol

1 Like

I’m guessing $40—$50… we’ll see.

1 Like

$50.?.?!??. If it’s only $10 less than the flare, I don’t see any reason to buy this lol

2 Likes

This is something that will be more in my budget :joy:. Would love to test Flare or Flare+ but don’t think Anker will send one this way. Either way I think the $30 - $40 estimate looks pretty spot (pointed out by @ikari04warrior)

2 Likes

If I see a Flare on sale I’ll let you know :thumbsup:

2 Likes

It would be nice if it was in the price range of $35-$40.

2 Likes

The “Baby Flare” :wink:

Smaller and bigger sound?
This needs to be tested and proved.
I don’t believe until I have heard the speaker live.

1 Like

When I first saw the new post I thought the baby had been delivered :joy: Will be interesting to see how it compares to the full size version though…

Thinking around the $39.99 when it finally drops…

3 Likes

I’m still trying to get a flare, Sod the baby :wink:

I might have got one if UK was allowed to have a mother’s Day :wink::wink::wink::wink:

@AnkerTechnical it’s not too late… I’ll still swap my points :pray:

@AnkerTechnical just give it to him :joy:

2 Likes

I wonder how small it will be compared to it’s ‘parents’ lol

1 Like

UPDATE

Soundcore’s Flare Mini is now available to order on Amazon for a cost of $49.99, and should begin shipping on July 1.

1 Like