Soundcore by Anker Announces Alexa-Enabled Flare S+ Speaker

PARTY SMARTER: Revolutionize your musical experience with 360° Sound, customizable LED lights, and Alexa On-the-Go via the Amazon Alexa App.

Soundcore Flare S+ will be available this holiday season on Amazon.com for $129.88.

More details here.

Thoughts?!

8 Likes

That a lot of comments in this thread will be covered under this one…

1 Like

You called it on being a smart speaker​:+1::+1::+1:

@AnkerOfficial
Hopefully we see a Google home model at some point

2 Likes

Smart speaker to go along with the Smart door locks, Smart lights, Smart thermostat, Smart oven, Smart TV, Smart fridge, Smart toilet…God forbid the internet goes out. How do I flush that Smart toilet again??? :confused:

3 Likes

LEDs and Alexa!?

5 Likes

They do research to develop a Smart human beeing.
Using ANKER batteries of course, so this “Frankenfurter” can be quick charged via USB-C.:zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Nah…will probably come with @joshuad11 favourite…microUSB as standard :grin:

5 Likes

Two different products. This is Flare S+ with Alexa. That is Flare+ that we’ve known about for months…

:blush: Working off my mobile & completely missed it until the smart speaker talk started…

1 Like

I likes this. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m glad I didn’t get the Flare, I really want to get my hands on one of these. I may have to give away couple of my other Anker speakers to get this one.

2 Likes

Gotcha :thumbsup:

1 Like

Yes! :grin:

Is 129 not a little bit to much. On the other hand I never listened to a flare

I don’t think the price is too high given what you get. The speaker has 4 drivers…two tweeters and two bass ports, you get 16 hour playback time with the ability to charge your phone, you get the light show, ipx 7 rating

1 Like

I agree with @elmo41683. The price doesn’t seem unreasonably high at all.

1 Like

That would be nice. I know Soundcore Model Zero+ is supposed to have Google Assistant (scheduled for next month) and Zolo Mojo+ was going to, but it is cancelled. Would make since to have a Google Assistant version of the Flare S+ and an Alexa version of the Model Zero+.

2 Likes

Zero+ looks really nice but it would be nice if Anker would offer a more budget friendly Google assistant option like a Flare G+:thinking::grinning:

1 Like

Besides Alexa, what will the S+ have that the + doesn’t? I was settled on the Flare until I read a couple of Plus reviews and now I’m hooked on that one. I do not want to be tempted by the S+. I’m fine without Alexa.

1 Like

The s+ will also have an increased battery size so you can not only run it longer you can also charge your phone from it