"Unable to connect to application server." and phone and chat supports are down... What the flying f***?

As titled.
This is complete utter bullcrap.

8 Likes

It’s bad enough that three of my seven cameras don’t record motion, now I can’t even connect to homebase. I thought Nest was bad, but I’m beginning to think this was inadvised. There’s been trouble in my neighborhood and I started getting these cameras as a way to identify the punks. I still have to rely on someone elses servers? I’m not rich. I didn’t need to buy all these cameras at this time.

5 Likes

Mine is down also… I didnt know they had to have servers up, my cheaper indoor system has it’s own ip system, uses no online servers. Makes me wonder.

5 Likes

Me neither. I’d have chosen very differently had I know the system is relying on their servers.

More importantly, why are both chats and phone lines down?

4 Likes

I can’t connect back onto the app now with error 503 service unavailable and bad gateway error 502. I didn’t realised it was dependent on their server, given the Homebase.
EUFY SUPPORT - is there an ETA when this will be fixed. Very disappointing and frustrating

3 Likes

Oops I dont like this system

3 Likes

Are you trying to login to the app or having the issues despite being logged in?

No issues with my Eufy E cams…UK based.

I use geeni for inside. Still works without anyone’s servers having to be up.

Its accessing the recordings that is the issue for me at least right now. I can get the live feed from my cams but not recordings.

1 Like

Are we talking recordings stored locally or in direct the cloud? No issues accessing several days worth of my recordings (which are stored on the Homebase SDCard).

If your getting live recordings and are able to logon to the app, the servers must be up…

same here…

1 Like

we can’t access any of the recordings.

1 Like

in any case, both support and chat being down during business hours shouldn’t even be an option for them

2 Likes

I got kicked out of the app and can’t log back in with 503 and 502 errors. I’m in Australia

2 Likes

I’m getting 502 and 503 errors trying to log into the app on iOS

1 Like

I just set my system to connect through UK servers (VPN) and still get the issue stated here. Accessing a live stream through the app works just fine but recordings or even system messages is down.

Are you saying you have no issues with recordings or with live view of the cameras? Those are different.

2 Likes

No issues accessing either via the app on Android…

Are you able to log out and log back in to the application?

lucky you then, there are other people on Reddit experiencing the same issue.

1 Like

It’s quite apparent your the exception.

2 Likes