THREE New Audio Products!

I’m really sorry for this typo. Truly appreciate for your contribution! :clap:

1 Like

My favourite is the Motion +
The mini looks very nice, but would be too small for me.
And I would not need to carry the speaker around, so therefore I do not need the sleeve on the Icon.

1 Like

Soundcore Motion+ looks good :satellite:

1 Like

That Motion + looks pretty cool. Is that a port in the center or another speaker?

1 Like

They all look great and I would expect they will have the same great Soundcore quality and sound.The Motion + is interesting at 30W, but has the playtime been sacrificed? Is it larger in size than the Boost (20W) which is larger than the Soundcore 2 (6W)?

1 Like

Exactly what I was thinking. It looks a lot like my Boost, but with a more transparent exterior.

So are these IPX5 AND floatable? What’s up with that? Is anyone else confused by this? IPX5 is not a submergible rating, yet the items are advertised being floatable? That seems like more than the “jets” of water in the rating.

In any case, since I already have a boost and currently am short a “sport” BT speaker (I gave away my Soundcore Sport XL), I’m probably in for the Icon.

Also, HOW DID I MISS THIS? I just wrote a review on how much I love the original 5000 capacity version of this. It was in that article in the original post by @joshuad11.

1 Like

I would say no, rated at 12 hours!

In case anyone hasn’t used google translate to read this in English, you should. It’s absolutely amazing.

2 Likes