THREE New Audio Products!

wow!!! I want to have all those :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@joshuad11- I agree it is public information but the skills needed to find it are “non-public” :grin:

2 Likes

@nigelhealy, is something like Icon Mini what you had in mind for a successor to the Nano?

[quote=“Isaac_Schloss, post:20, topic:63909”]
Like usb-C ports
[/quote]@AnkerOfficial, what do these new speakers use for input?

1 Like

The mini looks very much like the Anker Soundcore Sport. Wonder if it’s replacing it.

2 Likes

@RuhRoh it could very well be. The Anker SoundCore Sport Mini was my first speaker from Anker and I still love it to this day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Possibly but looks big.

1 Like

The top one looks OP lol

1 Like

The motion+ might replace my boost

1 Like

Nice design! I quite like the Icon :thumbsup:

1 Like

I finally went and checked the Gizomodo article :flushed:and unless Google Translate is way off, it is replacing the Soundcore Sport. :grin:

2 Likes

Soundcore Motion+ looks good but I’d like to know more about it

1 Like

I’m sure it will be waterproof and connect to another Motion+ hopefully it comes with a hard case.

1 Like

Wow. Everything looks very nice, especially Soundcore Icon Mini. It’s very good speaker for hot summer days and to listen it on the beach! :wink:

1 Like

I am so excited for these to come out my last anker bt speaker was stolen so I’d really like to get another awesome anker speaker! By the way all of my chargers and cords are anker too I love this brand

1 Like

The Soundcore Icon Mini is so darn cute!!!

1 Like

Thanks @AnkerOfficial for once again including one of my posts in the Community Highlights, but it says you wrote it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I’m a huge fan of larger Bluetooth speakers. I have several (did I say huge fan?) and love most of them. Unfortunately, sometimes one disappoints. How is the range of sound? It seems a lot of speakers sacrifice clarity to try and deliver deeper bass.

1 Like

Yes yes , I’m waiting, that’s so exciting

1 Like

Soundcore Motion+ gets my thumbs up

1 Like