THREE New Audio Products!

New products have been announced at Anker’s Power Conference in Japan… Take a look at the following speakers, all of which feature Bluetooth 5.0 and an IPX5 water resistance rating!

Soundcore Motion+

• 30W

Soundcore Icon

• 10W

Soundcore Icon Mini

• 3W

Are you looking forward to these upcoming releases? Let us know with a reply down below!

Other products were also announced at Anker’s Power Conference in Japan. Most notably, Zolo is back. Check out the full list of announcements here, as reported on by Gizmodo.

12 Likes

That’s a surprising move to keep Zolo around when it was suppose to be merged into Soundcore. I guess it was more than a merging but creating a whole separate entity for Soundcore. Zolo may be the premium line still and Soundcore is the budget friendly one.

Either way I’m interested in the mini and motion+

2 Likes

The mini is ridiculously cute! And the Motion+ looks very slick and awesome.

Can’t wait to get my hands on these when they come out.

2 Likes

Out of the 3 my vote would be the Motion +

2 Likes

I really like the look of the Motion+.

1 Like

The Motion + is very interesting.
Remembers me on the PRO +.

1 Like

Hmm… it looks like the SoundCore Icon has the potential to be my new favorite hiking speaker!

3 Likes

I was just thinking this would be good for me to use at work. Since it has the hook or loop I can clip it to my cart or the lift equipment and not have to worry about dropping it

3 Likes

Neat new designs…certainly liking the Icon mini :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love the design on those!

But bringing back the Zolo brand… I’m not sure how I feel about this. It’s already confusing having Soundcore-named products sporting the Anker brand - those legacy speakers - still around. Separating the Soundcore brand into its own line of products was a smart move. The Zolo brand coming back, not so much.

4 Likes

Of course!
Anker is confusing more and more.
NOT LISTENING to us.
Weird!
This is really a mess.

1 Like

I think having Liberty earbuds on both Zolo and Soundcore is silly. If they were going to keep the Zolo brand, they should have kept liberty over there. At any rate, the Liberty S sounds like a interesting product at 100 hours up from 48 on the Liberty+.

The Motion+ at 30w looks promising!

2 Likes

The motion+ looks like an option to replace the soundcore boost when its needs replacing.

As for the smaller ones. I still prefer my Mini 2 and Motion Q

3 Likes

Motion + definitely looks promising. I wonder how it will sound compared to the flare(s).

Hope these are part of anker mystery box. :sunglasses:

@joshuad11 - buddy you have all the insider info on the products. Wonder if you know what is in the mystery boxes ? :wink:

3 Likes

None of this is insider info. It is all publicly accessible. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@rupinjohar I sure hope so. These would be awesome prizes for the mystery box giveaway

2 Likes

I agree sir @dicejedi

2 Likes

Bluetooth 5.0! Enough said

1 Like

Yay so it has an increased range and better power management. Whoop de do. Sound quality and features matter more than having BT 5.0

2 Likes

At least they are making way for the next generation. Like usb-C ports

1 Like