The Next Generation: Charging Forward

OOO, that looks amaazing

Got my 3/3 hopefully I win! Can’t wait to use this bad boy!

1 Like

Love to check it out next generation PowerCore II. like to see different between 1st and 2nd.

Got 6/3 registered and signed up. Hopefully I can win so I can finally replace the power pack that got washed on me earlier this year. Been brutal going without a backup battery

1 Like

Wow, I’m glad to know many of your friends joined our Anker family!:grin:

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

The powercore lineup is great. I am using both PowerCore and Powercore+ and they are all working perfectly up to now.It is naturally evolved into Core2. I believe these products will succeed. Cheers. The 20000 will be for campers while the 10000 is for daily emergency needs, I think.

1 Like

Can’t wait for the UK competition.

Got the email today if you won you should of recieved the email or be receiving it soon.

Yay, I won. Got an email today as well…almost missed it as it was in my spam folder
This will replace the power pack I washed earlier this year. Thanks Anker, much appreciated

3 Likes

@elmo41683 Congrats! :slight_smile:

Wow, congrats! We want to hear your voice for product reviewing!:grinning:

Indeed you will, as soon as I get it

1 Like

This is awesome guys!!

Wow this is a pretty awesome product!

1 Like

Any idea when these will ship out to those of us who won? I already filled out the form the day it was sent to me.

I just started a second job and between both I hardly have time to charge my phone so I really can’t wait to get this as it would be a life saver

> “Prizes will be shipped before September 25th.”

Thanks Nigel, guess I missed that

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.