The Next Generation: Charging Forward

had the same question not sure how it works when you dont do it through twitter and facebook???

We’re actually repeating this giveaway later in September for the UK fans (and a few other countries as well)!

1 Like

Nothing for Italy here or in the power draw :neutral_face:

Hey my friend! If you’re not from the US or Canada, don’t worry! Over the next couple of weeks we’ll be repeating this giveaway in the UK, France, Germany, and Italy. Your chance to win is coming soon.:hugging:

1 Like

Ohh, that’s awesome!! :heart_eyes:
Thanks! Can’t wait to join the giveaway :blush:

1 Like

Just head back over to the sign up page and it will tell you how many people have signed up.

So far I have 6 people who signed up, not sure if more is better or not but I like spreading the word out about Anker and their awesome products

What page I have had 1 sign up so far and I want to make sure it counts

Read post above

1 Like

Good luck for everybody!! :blush:

2 Likes

I definetely need this for christmas!

2 Likes

I have had 1 person sign up how can I check that I got credited for that 1

1 Like

If you click the link in the first post you should be able to see your referral numbers there.

2 Likes

Hi, what is the charging rate for Apple product for it to charge the iPad slower than the IQ1 version?
I believe that all QC2 and 3 charger can fastcharge this powerbank though. (due to the fact that they have the powercore II slim 10000mah which can fastcharge QC3 device and didn’t advertise about it, or maybe they developed their own fastcharge chip which could match the rating of QC3 but it was not from Qualcomm so they didn’t have the right to call it QC)

2 Likes

It will be 2A, but iPads are rated at 2.4.

I love Anker, but… Why not use USB-C for both charging and power ports? At this point in 2017, for a “Next Generation: Charging Forward” product it makes no sense to use anything else.

And does it support the USB Power Delivery standard?

2 Likes

It does not.

I think ideally you have just two ports on the entire device. One USB-A and the other USB-C. The USB-C port can be used for both input and output. It would be nice to see power delivery compatibility, too. 30W is all I need right now. The USB-A port is still nice to have, even in 2017. Now, if this is 15000mAh or so, it should be pretty compact.

There should also be a 60W version at 26800mAh primarily for laptops.

Thank you very much

Hope your friends could join the community too haha!:hugging:

So don’t hesitate to let your friends join us soon!:grin:

1 Like

My phone can definitely have some of these!