The Fastest Way to Charge an iPhone | Sign Up to WIN

We will resend it to you soon.

Thank you giys

i know thats what they said, i just want to confirm our friends here, Did anybody recieve email regarding winning this contest ? 800 is a large amount by the way :slight_smile:

I too have not received the email

What coupons did you receive?

Thanks for sharing this information,

@AnkerOfficial searched my email for this line, can confirm I have not received the email.

Seems like a good bit of people didn’t receive the email. I agree, 800 is way too many emails

So when I look for an Anker email saying “this one for you” I only see modest discounts, e.g.

Yup, that’s all we get is a mediocre 15% discount
But there y’all have it, for those waiting for the coupon. As the code is now published thanks to @professor

2 Likes

That’s it? I was expecting maybe 40%

Thanks @professor for posting the discount :slight_smile:

Regular deals on Amazon and some posted on Forum are much better, there will be better deals coming as newer products are released… will pass this time

I got the email as well. I have to say, I was expecting slightly larger discounts :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yea the deals aren’t particularly exciting and they don’t have a deal on something I want

I would’ve bought the charger myself of the discount was bigger, however I’m gonna have to pass on it right now

2 Likes

Same but I know eventually I’ll cave and buy later on

1 Like

Yea next time I see it on a good sale I’ll buy it :thumbsup:

Hoping for the PowerDraw, else will buy the PowerPort+ Atom III

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial, @AnkerTechnical are the winners of the power delivery bundle gonna have the prizes sent separately?

1 Like

As far I see I am in that winning game as well.
Think we should be patient as we are usual.

@Macgyver15 @Chiquinho I received an email about my package being shipped and since I haven’t ordered anything I’m sure it’s the bundle. Since it’s just 1 email, I’m assuming it’s gonna be shipped together

1 Like