The Community Christmas Countdown | 2 Giveaway Events Per Week!

the dates are listed for this at the top

I’ve updated the events’ dates on the original post. And also you can stick around and check the community regularly, we’re hosting so many different events. :wink:

2 Likes

…we’re hosting so many different events. :wink:

Sometimes it seems there are TOO MANY!
This might cause some confusion. :worried:

1 Like

You can pick whichever you like to enter. And we will consider your suggestion as well. :grin:

1 Like

Of course I could.
But I like to spend time at AMAZON.de answering questions referring to ANKER products. :grin:
There shows up many confusions too! :joy:

1 Like

2 Likes

More boxes.

1 Like

Have I mentioned I love Anker

1 Like

1- Four Christmases
2- Christmas with the Kranks
3- Miracle on 34th Street from 1947 - had a hard time with this one.
4- The Holiday

Who doesn’t love anker!

1 Like

Wrong place to post your answers, you gotta post in the right thread to be counted

1 Like

@Famazzo I know you love Anker but not more than me!!!

Four Christmases
Christmas With The Kranks
Miracle on 34th Street
The Holiday

1 Like

@frednagy.fn @Letmefly For your entries to count they need to be posted under the following thread;

1 Like

1 - Four Christmases
2 - Christmas with the Kranks
3 - Miracle on 34th Street
4 - The Holiday

Thanks for the giveaways!

3 Likes
  1. Four Christmases
  2. Christmas with the Kranks
  3. Miracle on 34th Street (1947)
  4. The Holiday
2 Likes

I’ll send back my last prize for a better chance at one of these lol! Seriously tho I couldn’t think of a better birthday or Christmas present, since they are 8 days apart. 17th and obviously 25th…

3 Likes

@frednagy.fn @Letmefly @dspanda @Alison_Colton Please post your answers under this thread.

4 Likes

My most memorable Christmas was back when my son was born on the 21st of December. We got to bring him home from the hospital on Christmas eve. I was so upset that he didn’t have presents under the tree because he arrived early.

2 Likes

@jjsbev1 post your reply here The Community Christmas Countdown | An Unforgettable Christmas

1 Like

Not sure he’d have noticed, being a couple days old n that!

1 Like