The Charging Time Challenge | WIN PowerCore II

I win the same… As usual… Nothing :sob::sob::sob:

Well, I have no emails.

Mind, I’m still in dark as to what @ankerofficial was.meaning with list of names n global thing?

At least you are not alone :wink:
We will get our chance at one day

Congrats…i was lucky too ! Did your email also say you won a 10000 and not a 20000 as the rules stated?

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners, hope to get an email too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yep, mine says 10000 as well. I’m sure @AnkerOfficial will provide some clarification soon enough. Congrats on the win as well!

Honestly I’m just glad @elmo41683 was able to get one, it all worked out and also shoutout to @cava3395 for being a Good Samaritan and trying to help out @elmo41683

1 Like

Yes yes @cava3395 Adrian is the real MVP

2 Likes

Congrats @Macgyver15 @IRNinjaz1 @DCM @elmo41683 and @namroc22 :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

5 Down 145 to go lol

Checked my inbox and spam folder but nothing there apart from the usual pills and enlargement emails, and that’s just my inbox :joy::joy::joy::joy: :grimacing:

6 Likes

I got one, too! And yes, my email says PowerCore II 10000. @elmo41683 Thanks for the tip, my email was also in my spam folder :grin:

1 Like

I won as well. YAY!!! I can report that I had the same email as others. However, I did not notice the error till I came here, I was just excited I won something. While I would be disappointed if I did not receive what was advertised I supposed I’d still be content with the PowerCore II 10000, provided they explained the reasoning for changing the prize.

4 Likes

Someones looking out for you! Congrats on your win!

2 Likes

No email yet. It’s great to see that members won

Nothing here yet. Hope I get email my way soon

My crappy luck with drawings continue :sob:

Congrats to all winners

I also won! Thanks so much @AnkerOfficial!

Honestly, I prefer the 10000 size because I already have plenty bigger power banks, and they really don’t get used as often!

3 Likes

I agree with ericshaile ! Congrats

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: now that’s funny

I would agree with @joshuad11 if I hadnt already,in the last 2 weeks, bought the Powercore II Slim 10000 and the gift set of the PowerPack 10050 (that includes wall charger and cables). It’s nice to win anything, and I am grateful, but was initially excited for the 20000 that I thought I’d won. Either way Thanks Anker and good luck to those who didn’t win for the next contest. I am sure you all “won” the Valentine day coupons !!! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Anyone not wanting their powerbrick/power packs, are more than welcome to enter my name.and address and send it to.me.

Missed the contest, pretty cool that Anker does these things though.

1 Like