The Charging Time Challenge | WIN PowerCore II

Haha same :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks guys!

And yeah I noticed the error too. I’m not worried. Free is free. Lol

2 Likes

eh, what is the official answer for the question, anyone knows?
I saw the quiz and found them weird.

2 Likes

Well, have to say my guessing luck must have been terrible lol. Wouldn’t mind knowing the winning times though. Grats to all of you that won!!

1 Like

I don’t think we are getting any explanation on why they chose to advertise a 20000 prize and sending a 10000. It’s still nice to win something and I do love Anker products !:slight_smile:

3 Likes

No fair, how did you win and I didnt? Well since you won does that mean you will share your battery pack with me when we are at my basketball games?

Yep, sure I’ll share it with you…as long as your team wins

I’ll share… if someone gets me tickets to a basketball game :smiley:

I’m in school, I can’t afford tickets to a real game. But I do play for the schools team.
@elmo41683 if we win our last game you have to buy us pizza

He is in school, no tickets as it’s free to watch

Good.

The Universe balanced itself following your theft.

Be good and good finds you.

That means my next Powercore win doesn’t have to go to Vermont :wink:

5 Likes

Appreciate it @nigelhealy thanks for the gesture
No longer have to hear pops whining about losing his pack. Now maybe he will share more

1 Like

Wow, I’m in shock right now :scream: I had just won the Powerdraw last week and I just received an email saying that I’ve won a Powercore II 10000 with this challenge. I can’t believe my luck!

Thank you so much for organizing these events @AnkerOfficial!

Edit: The email also went into my spam folder and I just noticed the error. Congrats to the other winners!

2 Likes

Has anyone received an answer as to why they changed the price yet?

@ericshaile nope, no explanation but Anker does reserve the right to say and dictate as they choose. I’m happy either way, but would be nice for clarification why it changed.
@AnkerOfficial

1 Like

Congrats @kiki180703 :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

I’m very happy to see that so many community members won a prize in our Charging Time Challenge! Thank you very much for your participation and support.

Congratulations to @Macgyver15, @IRNinjaz1, @DCM, @elmo41683, @namroc22, @toramame, @ericshaile, @joshuad11, and @kiki180703.

Due to an inventory error, on this occasion we are unable to deliver PowerCore II 20000 to the winners. We have exchanged the prize for PowerCore II 10000. I apologize for the delay in getting this information to you.

Your concerns and suggestions have been delivered to our team, we will do our absolute best to avoid this kind of situation in the future. We are very sorry that it happened this time.

Once more, we thank you for your valuable contribution to our efforts at Anker.

Sincerely,

AnkerOfficial

17 Likes

A free product is a free product, I think this is enough for the winners :wink:

Just a shame it appears that from the 150 prizes only 9 have been active members on the forum. Unless some are being shy and don’t wanna celebrate the win :thinking:

Well golly gosh. I won too!

6 Likes