The Charging Time Challenge | WIN PowerCore II

Or the winners are too shy, or nobody wins :joy:

Did you win or still waiting for an email @elmo41683?

Nope, no email here either

@AnkerOfficial the winner already got their emails right?
I’m asking because no one of the active members got one (as far as I know)

I just got the email saying that I’m one of the winners!!! :grin: :grin:

9 Likes

Everyone rushes to their inbox :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Strangely on the Google doc, the other countries that were eligible aren’t listed only the US is.
For others like the UK, you have to select “other (we will contact you via email)” so maybe a promo code will be sent to winners that aren’t US based.

2 Likes

Yep I just got the same thing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was lucky and got an email I am a winner ! :slight_smile: But it says I won a Powercore II 10000? I thought the prize was for a Powercore II 20000.

The Rules:

Guess the correct charging time to win a free PowerCore II 20000 with PowerIQ 2.0™ technology.

I emailed, Tweeted and Facebooked Anker to get clarification. No response.

So happy I won something, just wonder why they changed the posted rules/prize. :grinning:

I’ll add this to my collection of Great Anker products!

6 Likes

@AnkerOfficial thanks I won yay…but in the challenge it says powercore 20000, but the email I got says 10000. Just wondering if that was a mistake or that was also a prize? Either way I am extremely thankful

12 Likes

Glad to hear we got some winners here! Congrats to all of you!!

2 Likes

Yay!!! :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Congrats @elmo41683 :thumbsup:

1 Like

Many Congratulations! @elmo41683

Thanks @doris4jin @ndalby @Oggyboy

And congrats to @Macgyver15 @IRNinjaz1 @DCM as well

4 Likes

Congrats everyone!

@elmo41683 got the same email noticed the same thing

2 Likes

Congratulations
I hope it is an 20000. I guessed wrong :frowning: maybe the next time.

Check your spam folder. I don’t know why but I get regular promotional emails from Anker in my inbox but for prizes it always goes to my spam folder even though I have them white listed. Mine was in my spam folder yet again, So check your spam folder you may have won.

2 Likes

No I just was to bad… I have to learn more about PowerIQ. Maybe the next time when they release 3.0