Send elmo41683 a Powercore

Hmm, I got @nigelhealy message but none from you @cava3395. Lemme send you a message

Y don’t you just swap emails? @cava3395

@ryandhazen @cava3395

You let me know when your guys are ever in town…I’m about to sign off and get ready for super bowl…

Go eagles! (I’m a buffalo bills fan, we hate the Patriots)

6 Likes

Tacos and Beer for the game :wink:

5 Likes

you need to pour a bottle of this on to spice it up

2 Likes

Currently prepping pizza, spicy chicken and nachos…cold beer and Jack Daniels is in reserve :smile:

Luckily I managed to book tomorrow off as holiday :relieved:

2 Likes

I love Daves insanity hot sauce, my favorite. Yum
I’m actually gonna lay down aND watch the game, no frying food tonight because I’m not feeling too good, stupid migraine. I made food for the kiddo and my wife so time for me to rest

Definitely have been some bugs with messages after the updates.

Its not even hot. Well for me atleast :smirk:

I think that the forum is a little bit buggy after the the website was available for a weekend.

1 Like

All I have to say is thank you to all whom commented
Hit me right in the feels

6 Likes

This is a very warm post!:innocent:

To be honest, we thought this problem before!

From the emotional point of view, we really want to send @elmo41683 a Powercore for free. It doesn’t cost us too much. But if we did it before, there will be more people who have lost something may need our help too. If we don’t give them free gifts, it’s not fair to them either.

So we finally made this hard decision. Hope you guys could understand this.:hugging:

12 Likes

You just have to get him on the list for the time guessing thing.

I understand, i appreciate everyone who were so thoughtful in suggesting this. @AnkerOfficial i got nothing but love for everyone here regardless

4 Likes

Don’t worry @AnkerOfficial. I got this! :wink:

2 Likes

Free powercores to all! :joy:

3 Likes

If you made the right guess…
But elmo should get one.

Finally

Problem solved.

Moderators please close thread.

5 Likes

Yep, good news to start the day. Congrats on your efforts @nigelhealy to help @elmo41683 :clap:

1 Like