The Anker Story | Exclusive Interview with CEO Steven Yang

Hi, Community Members!

As you may know, Anker is now the #1 portable charging brand on Amazon. A painstaking, years-long process of brand development has resulted in remarkable success that we’re quite proud of.

See the full Anker story—from humble beginnings to where we are and where we want to go—as told by our CEO Steven Yang in an exclusive interview with The Verge.

A major thanks to all of our loyal fans here and elsewhere. Have an awesome week!

14 Likes

Awesome story. Congratulations Mr. Yang. I love stories like this. Makes me appreciate the product moreso as a consumer. Thank you Mr. Yang and Anker for keeping some money in my pocket and creating reliable, dependable, and awesome products for us power hungry folks. :slight_smile: Go ANKER!

4 Likes

Thanks for the support! Great to meet fans who love Anker!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Great and insightful article on Anker’s journey thus far, straight from the horses mouth as it were…keep up the superb work :thumbsup:

3 Likes

If you have a moment. This is a must read!

3 Likes

Haven’t read it yet but I take a guess at better prices, build quality and listening to customer feedback faster…

Looks good, my morning reading with a cup of coffee sorted :smile: :thumbsup:

3 Likes

FYI we have one Apple fan in family, and the Anker charger and cable metered faster and better than the official charger and cable.

4 Likes

As @AnkerOfficial has now made an official post and pinned, thread to be merged. Thanks for the heads up though @Quinn_Armstrong !

3 Likes

Great read… thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Since I had my first Astro portable charger, I considered that Anker was an excellent brand, it sells quality and you are happy and satisfied because you know that you will have it working for a long time… :heart_eyes:

Congratulations Anker for this success, you deserve it! :muscle:

2 Likes

What was before Anker the #1Brand on Amazon?

2 Likes

There wasn’t really a large brand before, just no-name OEM resellers

1 Like

Awesome (and well deserved) @AnkerOfficial . Congrats!

1 Like

That was a great article! Really brought the brand to life! Onwards and upwards guys! Whilst there are more imitators out there now trying to do the same thing with rebadged stuff, your stuff is awesome as its more often than not, unique!

3 Likes

Such an Inspiring story congrats on your success!

2 Likes

Thanks for the shout-out, @Ndalby!

2 Likes

Well done Anker keep up the great work

3 Likes