The Anker CHRISTMAS Treasure Hunt | Find Every Product to Win

Merry Christmas, Anker fans! We hope that you’re enjoying the final days of 2020, and getting ready for a wonderful Christmas. And as usual, we’re here to help make the season just a little more joyous.

That’s right, by popular demand, we’re bringing the Treasure Hunt back! If you remember from last time, the rules are simple: find every Anker product in the banner image above. We’ll know that you’re right when you tell us the correct number of products that there are.

All you have to do is comment down below with the total number of items you were able to spot, and you’ll be entered to win some amazing prizes. To keep it fun for everyone, please don’t share hints or treasure locations with the other contestants; only the number of items you find!

But that’s not all; there will be 3 winners from our own community, as well as 1 winner from our Facebook followers, and 1 from Instagram. You’re welcome to enter this contest on Facebook or Instagram too, which will give you an additional chance to win!

What will the winners get? Take a look…

The 3 Community Winners each get: Any Anker product from our website up to a $60/£45/50€ value! They’ll also get 200 PowerBucks and 200 Experience Points to use in the PowerDraw and Auction House.

The Facebook Winner and Instagram Winner each get: An iPhone Charging Essentials prize package featuring Anker Nano, a 2-port charger, and a couple of our latest PowerLine cables.

This event ends on Sunday, December 27th, so get hunting for those products! Good luck!

Rules

• Winners will be selected at random.
  • Only users who guess the correct number of hidden items will be entered to win.
  • Winners on Facebook and Instagram must follow Anker’s official social media account on the relevant platform.
  • Open to the US, UK, Canada, and Germany.
  • Event ends on December 27th, 2020.
  • Prizes may experience shipping delays due to high holiday volume.

Winner announcement: :partying_face:
@Aaron_Rasmussen
@onstar
@Oggyboy

52 Likes

Thanks for another awesome contest, this kind is one of my favorites
Hope I got the number right

Secret

11 total items

4 Likes

I see 11, one of which is very faint and those with high contrast screens can see easily. If there’s a 12th then required a screen I don’t have.

I PM’d Anker the image with items circled already as I’m not copying anyone’s answer.

7 Likes

I started looking.
The first thing I see. There are some! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Look at you with you little secret thingy :rofl:

2 Likes

I can see 11 items (I think)

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone x

3 Likes

11 also. Good luck.

1 Like

Different images on Instagram, one item moved from left to right. Weird. Won’t hint what, of course.

4 Likes

Images on the social platform are designed to be different :wink:

14 Likes

I found 9.

1 Like
Answer

11 found

2 Likes

Funny how all the people copying here copy 11 and those copying Instagram copy 9.

Hi Louise!

3 Likes

I found 12 items!!!

Merry Christmas to all the community members!
May everything on your wishlist come true!
Miss all of you!:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I see 9 items. Thanks for this challenge. Merry Christmas to all :slight_smile:

I love these type of contest. I found 9.

What great fun… I’ll have to add in my count once I have a chance to review on comp and not on mobile…

Best of luck to all

<edit to update findings - dec 24>
After searching, believe I’ve found 11 items. Couple questionable ones for sure.

Figured I better update today, as I’d otherwise miss with all the goings on. Merry Christmas to those partaking, happy holidays to all.

3 Likes

Good competition again @AnkerOfficial :+1:

Nice to see you back again Louise @LouiseHan :ok_hand:

1 Like

I managed to find 10

I think it’s 14.