Test Model Zero For FREE | We Love Testing

Hey Soundcore Fans,

It’s been a while since our last We Love Testing event, so we’ve got something special for you. It’s the one you’ve all been waiting for…

Model Zero is here!

Model Zero is Soundcore’s first premium wireless speaker. It uses ‘Transducers Designed by SCANSPEAK’—the first time they’ve ever been used in a wireless speaker—and it’s also Hi-Res Audio Certified. This certification is only awarded to speakers capable of playing the highest-fidelity, better-than-CD-quality sound.

In addition to the exceptional audio quality, you also get 10 hours of continuous playtime and IPX5 water-resistance to allow you to take your music outdoors.

To be in with a chance of testing Model Zero for yourself, share this event on your social media and leave your review plan and a screenshot of the shared page in the comments below.

We’ll choose 3 users who create the best test plans to win a FREE Model Zero speaker. We want to see your creativity shine in your review, so use your imagination to make your plan stand out from the crowd! If you’ve made high-quality reviews in the past, or you’re an influencer, don’t hesitate to let us know so we can take your experience into account.

Additionally, we’re sharing a Community Exclusive discount for Model Zero.

• US residents can use code: SDCMODEL to get 15% off.
  • Residents of the UK, Germany, France, and Italy can use code: SCMODEL1 to get 25% off.

Codes are valid from December 4th to 16th, but there are only 10 codes per country so it’s first come, first served.

Good Luck!

Rules:

1. Share this event on your Facebook or Twitter and leave your test plan for Soundcore Model Zero in the comments below with a screenshot of the shared event on your social media.

2. This event runs from December 4th to December 12th, 2018. The testers will be announced on the community on December 14th, 2018.

3. 3 testers will be chosen.

4. How to write your test plan: 1). Explain the features you want to test 2). Explain how you’ll conduct the tests 3). Think of ways to be creative and make your review stand out. 4) Include your country of residence so we know you’re from an eligible country.

5. Only open to residents of the US, UK, Germany, France, and Italy.

6. Review Requirements: Once you have received your product, you need to post a link to your review under this thread within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.

7. Where to share your review: You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, community, blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces.

8. Soundcore reserves the right for the final explanation.

Winner Announcement | Test Model Zero for FREE

Hey Soundcore fans,

Thank you for taking part in the Model Zero We Love Testing event. I’m thrilled to announce the three lucky winners below get the chances of hands-on testing on this premium speaker.

The three lucky winners are:

@elmo41683
@Dez_S
@ndalby

Congratulations!

All the winners will receive a confirmation email within two weeks. After you receive your Model Zero, please post a link to your review under this thread within two weeks.

Thanks again to everyone for taking part and stay tuned for more We Love Testing events.

14 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

1 Like

Hope there will be winners from the community.
I would like to talk about the experiences regarding that great speaker and see another review! :grin:

4 Likes

This testing event is hosted by the community, so the testers will be chosen from the community. :grin:

5 Likes

I would do a video unboxing and review,
I would compare it to a few other speakers I have such as the flare, motion Q, Polk Audio Speakers, and my Sony speakers.
I would do a loudness test using my meter to gauge how loud it is at certain distances and also a range test to see how far away from the source it can play.
I will also do a splash/water test to see how well it handles it and last but not least I will share my video review and unboxing to Facebook, Twitter, and Amazon

7 Likes

That’s fine.
So there is hope to find another owner of that great speaker, to talk and discuss with.

My love to it increases day by day!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Another great competition @AnkerOfficial :thumbsup: can see possibly quite a large uptake on this :slight_smile:

My review plan would be a video review covering;

• a small unboxing segment
  • the key features of the speaker
  • audio sample tests inc comparison with the SoundCore Flare (in single and dual mode for loudness & quality)
  • IPX5 test using spray & stream methods (so light rain and accidental splash :laughing: )
  • likes / dislikes / areas for improvement

Video would be posted on my YouTube channel and shared within the community (with small written segment)…

7 Likes

wow!! great giveaways! I love it! :heart:

What a cracking comp.

I won’t be entering. I got my wonderful infini (which is fantastic).

Some decent leads and a decent powerbank is on my wishlist.

Good luck to everyone

PS
What wattage is it?

3 Likes

Nice, I’m looking forward to the reviews!

If chosen (I’m in the US), I plan to test the Model Zero in a similar fashion as the SoundCore Flare (below):

• Sound quality overview
  • Sound comparison with other speakers
  • Features and settings
  • Button and port locations
  • Pros and Cons of the Model Zero in relation to other speakers

3 Likes

Hey @AnkerOfficial, is it OK if we have a private Instagram account?

1 Like

I try always to post my reviews at AMAZON.
BUT be careful, there were many who get banned by uncertain reasons,
as they reviewed “not purchased” articles.

As I wrote a review at AMAZON and here for that great speaker I will of course NOT take part.
Good luck for all others! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow busy month over there at Anker.

First off I live in the US

Here are the steps I would take when testing the Soundcore Zero

•access and review packaging
•Unboxing
•photograph all included items
•photograph speaker in use indoor and outdoor
•size comparisons to everyday household items
•initial impressions of speaker
•impressions and screenshots of soundcore application
•test equalizer in application
•assess build quality
•Bluetooth connection distance test
•bluetooth sound test
•axillary input sound test
•indoor (living room)and outdoor(pool deck/garden) sound tests
•decibel meter sound test at 15’ and 30’
•battery test 80% volume bass up on
•bettery test 80% volume bass up off
•battery test 50% volume bass up on
•battery test 50% volume bass up off
•test with Eufy genie and aux cable
•assess overall ease-of-use
•durability sand and water splash test
•access buttons and button placement
•pros/cons lists
•conclusion

I really hope to be chosen as a tester​:crossed_fingers::sunglasses::crossed_fingers: been waiting for the zero to come out for some time.

6 Likes

With it being near the holidays I’m surprised they have gone the two week review route…are they going to be working all the Christmas and New Year holidays :anguished:

2 Likes

Testing plan coming soon

1 Like

This is one that I’ll leave to those of you who do more in-depth, thorough reviews. I have yet to dip my toes in to the “reviewing on youtube” waters. Looking forward to seeing what you all have to say about the Model Zero.

3 Likes

PROJECT ZERO - Overview
Overall, Project Zero is about giving the would-be consumer a glimpse at owning one of these stunning hardware devices and allow them to feel fancy, rich and of 1%’ers ilk without actually purchasing.

I will film my goals below, post onto Youtube (Hope that I can be like that crazy rich kid who reviews toys), share the video on Twitter, Anker Community, Reddit Community and blast the music so loud my neighbors want to come over and party.

Goals

1. Provide a video of the unboxing and setup of the product.
  2. Screenshots and instructions to download the Soundcore App.
  3. Initial impressions provided
  4. I will start with some smooth jazz or classical orchestra to hear different instruments without too much background noise.
  5. Next, I will dive into some vocals to hear the pitches and ranges that can be heard and really test these SCANSPEAK transducers. (Scanspeak is a Danish company founded in 1970 - 50 employees are trusted and journied…AKA THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!)
  6. Furthermore, I will test it to the limits with Dubstep and EDM. all while fighting with my wife who will also have control using the Dual Bluetooth technology. Hope this fight won’t last too long!
  7. This will be compared to my Flares, used in single and dual mode. I will also compare this to my Jawbone speaker, Logitech X300 speaker
  8. Exhausted after all of these tasks, I will jump in the shower with it and sing Miley Cyrus to you all to test out the IPX-5 Ratings!

Please please please, PICK ME! :smiley: :heart: @AnkerOfficial :heart:

Sincerely yours,

Quinn

3 Likes

I have been keeping up with the Model Zero for some time now and am glad to see a testing event for the community. My testing plan would be a little unconventional, but thorough.

• Unboxing of the Zero with the focus being on the aesthetics and ease of setup, both cable and initial startup to pairing with devices such as an iPad Air 2, Dell Latitude laptop, Galaxy S9+, iPhone 8+, Galaxy Tab, and my Nebula Prizm

• Comparison between Bose Soundlink Color, JBL Charge 3 and a JBL Flip 4 for base, pitch, range, and clarity at varying sound levels within my home office, living room, basement, and backyard (testing range of clarity from various lengths away)

• Here is where it gets fun for me. My work has a happy hour in our office every 2 weeks. Beer, food, and just hanging out decompressing at work. We normally have it in one of our game/break rooms, which has a decent sized conference area that is being worked on. I want to set up the Zero in the room hooked to a laptop with various music genres and songs and have people swing over to test it. Let them make their own choice on volume and the song ( as no one is on this side currently) so I can get feedback from them on their thoughts to it. It allows me to give an unbiased review of the Zero by taking my own preferences for music out of the equation and giving me a diverse test group. We come from all different backgrounds with different tastes, so what better way for me to really put it to the test.

As always, I want to give a thank you to @AnkerOfficial for this event. This is still one of my favorite communities to be a part of.

1 Like

Test distortions by listening to vocals on high volume.

Connect it to TV via AUX connections and watch movies.

Test charging ability (how close to 3A does it get?)

Compare it to the Harmon Studio 5.

Test Bluetooth connection, including range.

Compare sound quality with other Anker Bluetooth speakers that I have (many) :smiley:

2 Likes