Take Part in the Survey and Win!

But still, why does everything have to end so fast? Let it ride out and end when it ends. No need to always rush a contest

2 Likes

B & A. Keep it simple!

As Elvis famously sang, “only fools rush in” :wink:

1 Like

@Anjou1888

If everyone who referred a friend to join the forum then told them to be active members and partake in the vote then you would get your wish. :thinking:

Was hard to phrase that in a way that didn’t sound bitchy lol

2 Likes

Interesting… perhaps that would work, but I’m guessing almost none of the referred members would actually be active :wink:

1 Like

Hopefully a vast majority stick around as it’s always good to have new blood in the mix to give differing opinions, ideas and suggestions.

This brings up a good question. How many active members do we have at this particular moment? Do not include members that joined in the past and do not contribute. Just a number with active members… I am just curious

1 Like

Haha. Probably around 30-40. That’s being generous tbh…

1 Like

It’s hard to tell, there are forum members who are more vocal and some who are more selective with what they post.

There are days when I just read lots of comments and only post 1 or 2 in return. And other days when I just comment random nonsense on every thread I read :joy:

You can click on users and see how active people are based upon the days they’ve been online. (If you want to count those for a rough idea)

3 Likes

Ha I totally forgot about this contest lol

1 Like

I forgot this was a thing too lol it’s better that way though stops the constant checking to see

Define active and define particular moment.[quote=“k_pug2003, post:149, topic:66567”]
You can click on users and see how active people are based upon the days they’ve been online
[/quote]
This… There are about 100 users that have made at least 7 replies in the last month.

2 Likes

There are not so many.
The most are “lurkers” showing up when there is something to get free or to test.

If those active members I mentioned will stop posting for a week, the forum will be dead! :grin:

2 Likes

Okay! I’ve tried to get friends on here but most are not very technical, so I think that scares them! Also I did recruit my bud @tugar32 which I know he is active and loves tech! This is a great forum and Anker is the best at what they do, I just wish my other buddies would see that.

4 Likes

I am not so technical as well, as I am not up to date with all the innovations of our days.
But I understand these more or less.
Often I see no need, but I am not “The wise man”.

I am learning a lot here, good for an old man who is retired, but likes to be in the game.

I met a lot of nice persons here.
So I feel I belong to “the family”.

Thank you all, letting me participate.
Franz aka Chiquinho.

3 Likes

@Chiquinho That is the best thing I’ve heard all day! It is nice having that connection with other people that share your same interest! You are one of my favorite people here because you keep the conversations going with a positive flow! Keep up the good work buddy!

3 Likes

Thank you for your nice words.

You know I have a lot of leisure time and I am used to work with computers, as I was computer engineer years ago.
Now retired, I don’t like to be “out of the game” as many pensioners mostly are.
So I stroll here around a lot and write comments.
Of course some are making no sense, but that’s life! :wink:

3 Likes

You’re one of my favourites as well @Chiquinho I always enjoy our random little chats in topics. :grin::ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial Hope it is a different product than what is shown on this below new survey.

In that case, please make this old survey also a banner topic and pin it so we can reach the required 150 voters. It took me some time to find it and will be the case if any community member wanted to participate and make 150 figure.

1 Like

I think we are very close to 150 and one last push should put us over the hump…

all the new joiners, please take this survey and be in the pool to win spiritx earbuds…:thumbsup:

3 Likes