Take Part in the Survey and Win!

AA is for quitters :wink:

First group) C
Although I really really like my Life 2 over ear headphones options A and B look nice but too similar two existing anker/soundcore products That’s why I’m going to have to choose option C not because it’s different but C not only looks appealing but looks like it can also hold a much larger driver and also probably the biggest selling point for me is that the most common failure point it’s made out of metal👍

Second group) A
I choose option A the color accents look great and are not overdone like with option b I’m also not a fan of the triangular shape and shiny finish of option b.

1 Like

I like B and A. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same for me. I don’t see a difference except the one is matte and the other one blank. I would say matte black makes everything better

Lol

6 Likes

B and A for me. I do like the red. In the first pic, A and B looks very much alike, if not identical.

I seem to prefer the ones with chrome finish on them.

Gotta go with B & B

I would love to test the SoundCore Spirit X headphones.

i wanted to see something a little differentso i picked option C firstbecause the first 2 remind me on the Soundcore NC Headphones thats are already out the design and all. And for the second option I choose B because the silver part of the outside of the earpiece are differentlooking from other headphones i have seen

B and A for me :slight_smile:

Choice 1
B is good, but C, I feel looks more premium and stand out from any others. The other 2 could be.any headphones.

Choice 2
I went B
again, A, looks too much like beats, and a lot of others, but B looks different, and standout a lot more.

2 Likes

I pick B and A… want to review and test out the spirit x

Same for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

2/3 left till the end of the poll

Of the first one, A. B looks like it would be rougher to slide fingers over what looks like concentric ridges on the outer surface, C just looks awful in every way.

Of the 2nd one, A as more subdued.

Of the total votes so far, majority does not agree with me on 1st, but more agree on 2nd.

I appreciate being asked, makes me feel like I’m involved. :triumph:

Heard that, same here. As we say in the kitchen, Less is more.

I chose C and B. I like the black or red with silver (metal) :sunglasses:

Having the brand name visible is a big plus. Sure people reconize certain designed headphones like Beats, but I think the name should be visible from different angles.

2 Likes

Reading the thread I see that there is a couple of guys who also chose C and B, nice :+1:

I’d have to say that B and A are the most visually appealing to me. I like the shinier black “Soundcore” inserts on the black “B” headset as well as the shape. On the red headsets, the “A” has a more appealing and modern shape compared to the “B” headset which looks like plastic overkill (especially with the silver trim). Just my opinions only - your opinions may vary.