Take Part in the Survey and Win!

Same here. I prefer matte over glossy whenever possible. The first C and the second B are big no-nos for me though, they look like the cheap knock-offs that will die on you a month after purchasing.

1 Like

C and B got my votes :+1:t2:

Red and black are my 2 fav colours, so I’d happily choose either of the second set over the first set :yum:

In the first set, I like either A or B. They look identical to me except one is matte and one glossy finish on the ear cups. I would probably go with A for the matte look.

second set, 100% lean towards A. B is way to flashy and awkward. Looks like a tear drop.

As others mentioned I like B + A as well. Simple, subdued, and not flashy is my style.

1 Like

For the first one I picked B this is because I think it has some nice elements of design especially on the sides something which A does not have. I don’t like C as it looks too over the top which I don’t like.

For the seconed one I picked A as aesthetically it looks smarter and simple compared to B as it looks like the really old version of beats which I don’t like.

So I pick B and A

1 Like

B for the first one as I like the classic black. A for the second one

I prefer the brushed metal with silver accents over cheap plastic. Plastic makes your product look like bad quality
Go with metal build Anker :raised_hands:

Both A designs for me.

2 Likes

B/A for me. Both designs have more of a sleek refined look. As much as I love the metal look, when it comes to headphones, standing out from the crowd is not always the better choice.

Really don’t like the red ones at all but A/A it is

2 Likes

B in the first one because I think it looks more premium compared to a matt finish

A in the second one because I dislike the look and design of B. It looks like some kiddy headphones

B & A
Like most of the other comments, I find the 2nd set rather ugly.

I think that @AnkerTechnical should make headphones that have a similar shape as the first A and the sleekness of the second A.

1 Like

matte = classy, upscale
shiny = brassy, young, wanna-be

1 Like

I don’t particularly like standing out with my headphones (or anything really), so I went with A and A. While option C in the first group has an added durability appeal and seems to boast a louder bass, my personal preference is more along the lines of a clean and minimalist design. I probably wouldn’t go for either of the ones with red personally, although I’m sure the red wouldn’t be too visible while in use.

I’m less interested in the silver accents and prefer the glossy colors.

I’m with @ndalby on this one. voted for A & A

2 Likes

For the first three, it was either A or B for me, but the added finish by the ears on B made it a bit more premium in feel.

Only reason I didn’t go for C is because while it initially looks great on screen with the nice chrome finish, in real life, it might reduce its value by making it look cheap. Chrome finishes are best put in subtle areas.

Pretty similar in my decision for the black/red headphones. The chrome finish looks nice on screen but immediately puts the surrounding plastic parts of the headphones in full view.

1 Like

I liked A and B both in part 1 but B had the slight edge in outer look of the cups. That metallic color looks more premium than plain black plastic. For Part 2, I liked A more than B because of physical buttons. Knowing how irritating it is to use Space NC, I prefer buttons over touch

1 Like

Option B & A look sleek, modern, clean, comfortable & premium :ok_hand: