Take Our Survey to Win a Free USB-C Hub

Yeah, if you chose “No”, the questions will be less than others who chose “yes” :relaxed:

2 Likes

Ha! :grinning:

throw my hat in there good luck to everyone that submit

Done​:grin: Thanks for this chance​:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Did I win yet??? lol

1 Like

Nice, interesting choices, thanks and good luck guys.

I’ve taken the test, literally two questions which was quick, reading from the comments I was expecting 5-10mins. Anyway my pc hasn’t switched on since I left uni a decade ago. I have a laptop but I dont need things dangling on it lol. I literally have one USB c device, my phone. This probably take me out of the competition but I hardly win anything anyway. :blush: You can give me a usb 3a multiple charger instead. And all slots have to charge 3a simultaneously if there is such a device or clostsest to it. Thanks :slight_smile:

Me to, I think it’s because of the options we chose, it probably wants a survey from the people who would actually use it which puts us out of the game possibly.

Yeah I thought so. Never mind.

If you won and don’t mind letting us know it would be great to congratulate the community people

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!

2 Likes

I was selected as a survey winner! Thanks Anker team. :slight_smile: The USB-C hub is something I need so I’m super glad to get this!

3 Likes

@Achimel It’s nice to see our Charmander back once a while :wink:

1 Like

Congratulation to the winners.
Hope you all really need that item and can use it!

I was not taking part because I dont have devices to use it. :grin:

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winners :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations winners 2.7k clicks, must be a lot of surveys !

Congrats!!! So happy to see you win hope you enjoy it

I’m a winner. Thankyou Anker. It’ll be great for my MacBook and my iPad Pro :blush:

1 Like

Thanks!! He’ll hobble back in here and there. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yesterday i got my package and could not even remember that i did the survey some weeks ago :wink:

Thanks Anker :slight_smile:

2 Likes