Take Our Survey to Win a Free USB-C Hub

Hey Anker Fans!

If you’ve got some spare time during your lunch break or you want to waste a few minutes at work, why not take our USB-C hub survey?

It won’t take long, and if you complete the survey before September 28th you’ll be in with a chance of winning a 5-in-1 USB-C hub worth $32.99.

Any feedback you can give in the survey will provide us with insight into how we can make our USB-C hubs better for you in the future.

Click here to take our survey.

Power On!

Rules:

1. This survey is only open to residents of the US, UK, and Germany.

2. Fill out the form before September 28th, 2020 to be in with a chance of winning.

3. 15 people who complete the survey will be chosen at random to win a PowerExpand+ 5-in-1 USB-C Ethernet Hub.

Winner announcement:

ioa***omas@bulaland.de
lee***l42@gmail.com
myu***les@gmail.com
jcj***78@gmail.com
car***a403@gmail.com
sum***ls@gmail.com
hol***hono@gmail.com
Iam***ight@gmail.com
and***86@gmail.com
imr***tlook.com
mol***@icloud.com
jam***ana.biz
she***iffin@icloud.com
dha***4@yahoo.com
j.t***@googlemail.com

22 Likes

I made the survey.
But I don’t need such a hub, because can not use it with my old devices. :smile:

5 Likes

Looks like its a giveaway galore!! Thank you @AnkerOfficial for another event

The survey questions need multiple choice options… But have single options, example for What devices would you connect to via the hub?

Can you fix it @Ankerofficial

2 Likes

Will do it now! Thanks for letting me know!

2 Likes

Thank you! It looks good now. :blush:

1 Like

Thats it.
I wrote this aspect when completed the survey. :smile:

Entered, and yes i love the design option of a few of these

1 Like

Fun survey, thank you ! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I don’t mind doing the quick 2 minute surveys.

It’s annoying when a company says it’ll take 5 minutes but after 15 minutes you’re only 40% done :upside_down_face:

Great work here :ok_hand::v:

Depends on the answers.

I don’t think it is a survey. I think they have their own mind and it is a method to target sales to those who fit.

com-add-text%20(2)

1 Like

You should change your avatar to that of “Protecto” :rofl:

I don’t really need the hub, I am still in high school but I will still fill out the survey. Maybe my dad will want it if I win.

1 Like

Submitted. This would probably be a gift to a family member if winning, I have something closer to my needs then that.

But another opportunity to say:
Please include DisplayPort so I can drive my monitor at a full 60Hz refresh rate no matter how high the resolution is!

Also, I don’t need a hub with a gimmick (fan, stand, etc). I need it to have the right ports without being bigger than necessary. No SD card reader necessary, thanks.

3 Likes

Yeah So much hubs have sd and microsd cards, those are like the only things I fonder need but a DisplayPort would be nice.

1 Like

I legit am currently looking for one of those since my wife just got an macbook pro.

Great little survey! I love seeing all the different usb c hub forms that they are looking into!

Thank you fro the opportunity to win @AnkerOfficial but not for CA this time?

1 Like

I don’t use USB-C and answered truthfully so don’t think I’ll be entered for the giveaway (assuming you are if you answer a certain question). But if do end up winning, I’ll just give it to one of my friends

Cool giveaway for those who need it!

2 Likes