Take Our Survey to Win a Free USB-C Hub

It will be a gift for one of my sons. They both got gaming pc and they are finally getting to the need of having one.

1 Like

+1 from survey. I would love it if they had in the future a hub that could also be a Nintendo Switch hub where I can plug in my Nintendo AC adapter for power.

1 Like

Done the survey :+1:. I do like a freebie but this is actually something that I would make use of at the moment working from home.
Good luck everyone :crossed_fingers:

Finished the survey

I only had 2 questions.

2 Likes

Just completed. I liked several of the HUB feature but was only allowed to select one. To bad several of them had features I wanted.

3 Likes

I wish they had had us rank them instead of pick one

1 Like

I would have liked selecting more than one. In general, I know some surveys, I would like a text box as I may had wanted to provide more info and to select one value just does not work.

2 Likes

I’ll sit this one since I don’t really have any use for it

3 Likes

Nice honesty there. Wish more people thought that :smiley:

2 Likes

I like to win but honestly this hub would just be sitting in the box instead of being used.
Did you fill out the survey?

2 Likes

Yea but don’t think I’ll be “qualified” for the giveaway because I only had to answer 2 or so questions but even if I win, I’ll be giving it to a friend who can use it. I will keep it to myself if I win when I have a laptop that needs it :joy:

2 Likes

Good luck friend, nice of you to give it to others if you win it :clap:

1 Like

Lol it’s better used than sitting in a box until I need it

1 Like

I knocked this one out a few minutes after it posted. @AnkerOfficial will you be posting some of the results of the survey (multiple choice ones)?

1 Like

Good luck to everyone that enters. :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

Done and dusted!

I use two hubs as I have two monitors I would prefer just one hub with two hdmi ports.

1 Like

Good luck everyone!

The survey should have an option saying, exclude from raffle.

1 Like

Good input!!

Believe you can still ask @Ankerofficial to be excluded from the giveaway

1 Like