Spread the Word and Win a eufyCam Worth $400

I’d like to use for security and safety reasons :joy:

You could enter and send me the cameras if you win! :joy_cat:

Nice products and nice chance to win !!!

We go to share and come back!!!

1 Like

Only winner here, who are the real loser in our world?

It’s like I taught my 5 year old. Winning is great and you should always strive to win, but its not the end of the world if you loose… Unless you and your team of LooneyTune friends are forced to play an intense game of B-Ball to save the world… Then winning matters.

2 Likes

1 Like

Well, I am moving in 2 weeks and this would be the perfect addition to our new home!

1 Like

Hope you like the new house! Good luck!

1 Like

Shared on Twitter. I plan to use my new eufyCam to protect my front and rear doors.

2 Likes

I have been looking for alternatives to the Netgear Arlo for a while now and to offer something new and different to my customers, this may just be what I have been looking for, would love to give this product a test.

1 Like

I will use eufyCam to watch over my patio to keep track of things going on and for safety :innocent:

Posted to my Twitter account :thumbsup:

1 Like

There are so many contests that I keep losing track of them

3 Likes

lol. Nothing to complain about though :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

I would love to be able to check on my kids to see if they are in the backyard or across the street at the neighbors house. It would give me great piece of mind knowing that I could check on them or my property anytime from anywhere!

2 Likes

Wahoo :raised_hands: Thanks for the chance for this win and spreading the love for Anker and eufy :heart_eyes:

Going to use this up looking out over the garden to detect any animal wild movements :grin:

ng

1 Like

as long as someone does… lol

1 Like

Good Luck with the move @Josh_Howe :thumbsup:

1 Like

Comparto en Twitter espero suerte desde :es:

1 Like

@ndalby @AnkerTechnical
Please remove this spam and block the IP address.