Spread the Word and Win a eufyCam Worth $400

Welcome to join the community!

Yes, it looks a bit desolate, is it safe near here?

You are so considerate!

Wow what a great giveaway! I could definitely use these to watch for package theives on my porch. Heck I could even use it to monitor other rooms or the parking lot where there have been hit-and-runs! All kinds of stuff. Thanks for the opportunity, Anker!

Thanks guys! I’d use it on my front door because people already tried to break into my place twice, my bike was stolen and often there are people coming to try to steal the mail. I will also right a review about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s how a new sub division construction site looks like. It takes anywhere from 1 to 2 years to get settled and become a nice neighbourhood, but you have to go through all the dirt and noise from construction equipment.

some take even longer then that

1 Like

I’m going to watch my porch for deliveries.

If I would take part I would install these in by basement.
I must find out who ist steeling my beer.

But as I can imagine who it is, there is no need for that cameras.

1 Like

Don’t tell me it’s @MacBlank again :joy:

1 Like

Of course Mac is suspicious, but he would be recognized easy “Mac with the hat”

2 Likes

You are right it’s him! :joy:

3 Likes

I have entered!! Would love to compare these to the one my father in law gave me. Would love to be able to secure more than just one side of my house! Ha ha!!

Twitch during the 80s :joy:

i am def doing this

Due to my social anxiety and Autism, I almost never go out of the house, but when I do, I’ll be glad these are keeping an eye on it for me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

WOO HOOO thanks for the opportunity.

Moving from Miami to Phoenix and this will be a great addition to watch my little girls play outside when I’m at work!!

1 Like

Not gonna enter this one (unless I change my mind at the last moment :joy:). Good luck everyone!

1 Like

This way you can see outside the house, without having to go outside :joy:

I do the same… It’s called a window lol