Spread the Word and Win a eufyCam Worth $400

Hey, eufy fans!

We have a very special offer for you that can help make your home safe and secure. We’re giving away 3 sets of eufyCam E (2-Cam Kit) each worth $399.99! eufyCam has an IP65 waterproof-rating so it can be used in any conditions, both indoors and out. With one charge offering 365-days of surveillance, you can keep one eye on your home all year round. The 140° wide-angle lens provides a panoramic view that stretches from driveway to door.

Share this post on social media for your chance to win and make your home a safer place. Simply upload a screenshot of the shared post to the Anker community and we will select 3 lucky eufy fans as winners. Don’t miss out!

Rules:

1. Share this post on social media, attach a screenshot of the shared post and comment below to let us know how you’re going to use the eufyCam.
  2. 3 winners will be selected at random.
  3. Open to residents of the US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain
  4. The event will run from May 13th to May 24th, 2019. Winners will be announced on May 27th, 2019.
  5. eufy reserves the final explanation of the event.

Winner Announcement

The 3 lucky members who won this eufyCam E kit are:

@ndalby
@Hermes_Alvarez
@gAnkster

Congratulations!

The shipping delivery message will be sent through Private Message within 3 days.

Thank you all for taking part in this event and stay tuned for more giveaways on the community!

44 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

2 Likes

Thanks anker! I’ll share it later :grin:

Shared on both Twitter and Facebook
I would use one camera at the front of the house as the in laws get packages delivered on a weekly basis and some have gone missing. The other camera would be the side of the house where the cars get parked since it’s the furthest from the living space and hard to keep track of.

1 Like

No zwitter, no fakebook, no share! :joy:

1 Like

Fab. I would love and use these to have the front and back of the house covered. The back leads on to a secluded path which always makes us a bit nervous. These would bring great peace of mind.

Good luck everyone

1 Like

Thanks anker would love to win would set the cameras up to watch the front of my house and my drive way because people’s cars are always getting broken into around here

Done, its my pleasure to promote you guys :sunglasses:
And I would use 1 Eufycam indoors to keep an eye on my pet when I’m away, to check the chaos :joy: and one outside for peace of mind looking over my car when I go on holidays

Ups brain freezeee

1 Like

I’d use mine to help protect the front and the back of our house as the amount of break ins are always going up in this area.

1 Like

Thanks for the chance to win

1 Like

I’m actually looking into replacement cameras for my Nest cameras (tired of paying $5/m per camera) so this would be a great opportunity! I would also make a unboxing, setup, and review video for my youtube channel.

1 Like

By pigeon or Morse code

I shared it on reddit. I figured it counted since it has in the past :grin:

1 Like

I’ll tell all my coworkers today :joy:

1 Like

Shared on Twitter

1 Like

Shared on Facebook and Twitter!!:ok_hand:
I keep getting my parcels stolen :rage: so I’ll definitely put the EufyCam outside to hopefully avoid it.

1 Like

Unless the eufycam gets stolen when it’s delivered :grimacing:

4 Likes