Soundcore Survey | Take Part and Win

There may be some UK users who were / are selected for Beta tests, but many may not to disclose due to test requirements. Not sure the criteria on which the users are chosen or may be it’s random selection.

As I’ve not been asked to sign anything I can confirm I’ve not done any beta testing :joy::joy:

@MacBlank

My last (and first) accepted beta testing was around 18 months ago with another offer (first come first served) email around 2-3 months ago…but all were gone in the 5 minute period of it hitting my inbox :anguished: So we do get them in the UK but perhaps not as often as the US…

I don’t understand. How do you get selected to beta test? They aren’t doing them through the PU program anymore? And the beta test program is brand new?

It’s a direct email to registered email addresses (either previous purchases or PU members I would think)…click the link and fill out the form then :pray: you were in time if it’s really an item your interested in testing :grin:

1 Like

I think I had one once but nothing came of it, so obvs too late. Well it was an email about earphones, and after clicking it n filling in the form, nothing more happened. Either I was too late, or just ignored as usual by Anker… As often feels the case.

I like many have been pu members, and like most if not all of those, done the beta firm a few months ago… Be nice to know, that at least you’ve been accepted at least.

Pu has a … Apply for pu button on my page, so not sure what that’s about, as I’ve also got a update button also, but only the apply button is highlighted.

If you haven’t received an email saying you have been accepted, then you haven’t been accepted. They already selected all of the beta testers…

I wish anker would send you the rejection email though…

Be careful with that statement because beta testing as @ndalby pointed out is done via email on a selective basis. A email goes out to so many candidates and you have to respond in a timely manner and if chosen get to test product out. Saying that if you havnt received an email then you were not accepted is false and not true. Selection is an ongoing process as needed and they are always refining how they do it. So if you havnt heard anything yet, then don’t give up hope as it can still happen.

1 Like

I never got an invitation for beta testing.
But I dont mind.
There might be many others who would do a better job than I could.
So I am not jealous at all.

Umm results?

Are dammit need 150 people

As per post 73 from @AnkerTechnical no winner due to lack of uptake :frowning2:

1 Like

we need to spread the word :grin:

All these hopeful, enthusiastic “winners” and participants we see normally here!
Where they are?

2 Likes

cmon the longest one yet 125

@Alex_Honnor the contest / survey has already ended… no point counting anymore