Soundcore Survey | Take Part and Win

Hey Soundcore Fans,

We’re inviting you to take part in a short survey as part of some research we’re conducting. We want to hear about your experiences with using headphones, so if you’re interested, click on the link below to take part:

Soundcore Headphones Survey

To say thanks, we’ll randomly pick 3 people to win a pair of Liberty Air true-wireless earphones! But these prizes will only be unlocked if over 150 people take part in the survey, so make sure you encourage your fellow community members and friends to take part.

Rules:

1. Only open to residents of the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain.
  2. Prizes will be given away when over 150 people take part in the survey.
  3. The deadline is on May 13th, 2019.
28 Likes

Based on the last community auction for these, I think you should hit the 150 responses pretty quickly :grin:

8 Likes

Done.

Interesting questions.

4 Likes

I’m in.
I think we will get those 150 participants soon.

4 Likes

Done and done shared

3 Likes

Done, agreed some interesting questions!

2 Likes

Finished the survey :+1:

3 Likes

Would be cool if 150 responses were cleared in a day, we sure have enough members… Lol

1 Like

Done and dusted :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Done. I don’t need these, so I’ll sit out if this competition @AnkerOfficial

You could still provide a response as the purpose is to gain information about forum members preferences etc. If you are randomly selected then they could just redraw your prize.

Lol yeah I did

done!! :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Completed and shared.

3 Likes

Wow really great giveaway love the survey giveaways they really are a great idea

1 Like

Also have the results from the past surveys to win been posted cause I didn’t seem them up yet

1 Like

Finished the survey! C’mon, big money! No Whammies!

2 Likes

I really am loving all of these opportunities for the community!

Responded!! crossing fingers haha