Soundcore Survey | Take Part and Win

The sound makes a speaker and buds.

Here you go :joy:

6 Likes

Every time this is posted it creeps me out before I get the chance to register whatvit is

Had seen it on the other thread for Lurkers :joy:

Would love for volume control on the next gen Liberty Air’s thoo

One thing I think is missing in the survey is smart wearables. Volume, for example, and tracks, I often change from my apple watch far more than headphone controls.

1 Like

Great I just answered the survey. Good luck everyone!

Based on the questions - Could I finally see an end to the double tap to skip problem I get on so many headsets! :smiley:

Very good questions what the highest value headphones for me it’s the highest :joy::joy: never been asked asked that before

+1

But wearables are still a small relative %, I can see how Anker ignored it. Chances are the person who formed the question did not own a wearable and thinking just someone with a phone and the headphones.

What a wearable does is a small screen without you having to pick up a phone, its an obvious interface to do simple control of media.

1 Like

Now, I’m the opposite. I use my headphones, almost entirely for music. The best was written about 30 years ago or less … Techno techno techno :sunglasses:

So for me, it’s more about sound than gimmicks.
Don’t get me wrong, there is some other music worth listening to, a little of: country; easy listening; a big dollop of rock (of course queen is king!); even some pop! So being able to turn off bass thumping is needed.

That’s why I have a music app, so I can place eq to certain playlists.

I like to watch movies on the TV, never have liked it on the small screen, not even a tablet or lappy (mind doesn’t help my arms go dead after a short while, so holding on ain’t great).

I know, classics…

1 Like

Finished the survey. My biggest complaint with headphones is that people always have trouble hearing me when I try to use them on phone calls. I love them for music and watching movies while traveling, but I would love to have a pair that I could go from listening to music straight into a phone call and the person on the other end not have any idea that I’m on a Bluetooth.

These would be good for that based on people’s reviews.

Do a quick search and you’ll find some reviews from members on here.

Survey not bad but with me finishing we sit at 114 and have to hit 150 in 3 days. I do not care at times for certain ear phone upgrades. I would love to see more audio devices able to sync with with PS4. Yes Anker, make it so. I would love to be playing Madden n hearing the helmet crunches on my Spirit X or my Anker NC life earbuds

These are only click visit numbers, and not actual completed application.

May be bringing this thread up as latest / unread will help reach the 150 goal.

Lol kinda ironic that we are close to the deadline date and still struggling for numbers. Where have all the active members gone? :thinking:

3 Likes

They are all busy with that auction! :relaxed:

1 Like

Thought they would have more than hit the target from the normal ‘non-active’ members…perhaps the Liberty Air have lost their appeal for most :raised_hands: :frowning2:

I think we only have less than 50 active members. Possibly another 50 non active that comes out of woodwork for contests, free stuff and lot of non participating lurkers.

3 Likes