Soundcore Survey | Take Part and Win

I’m all signed up! Good luck everyone! :smile:

Survey done… good luck to all

Done and shared!

Just finished, good luck everyone!

Thank you so much for this opportunity

Could learn some more with a “why” field after ques 1. I don’t currently use wireless - only wired “Bose or Klipch” but selected wireless to do away with annoying cable-catching when bike riding (any exercise for that matter). The added input here may be known for most the market, but for those who complete the survey and select wireless as I did, you’ll know they’re coming from a “want” basis rather than experience. = )

Also could let some explain that if they pick “wired”, it’s for superior audio quality… of course unless a wireless option can sound equivalently amazing/lossless.

Completed the survey, :thumbsup:

Done! Still looking for a pair of bluetooth earbuds for my sister (just a hint @AnkerOfficial :wink:)

1 Like

I would like to win two Robovacs one for my Grandpa and one for my Grandma! :joy:
(Joke!!!)

2 Likes

2 Nebula’s for me as well :grin:

1 Like

Just saw this event today, somehow missed it completely :smiley: Entered it now

Pretty unique questions, these point mostly to user experience.

1 Like

Curious to see how many entered :thinking: Need to spread the word for more enries…

2 Likes

Sister’s birthday is coming up soon so hopefully I can win em for her! :stuck_out_tongue:

So I took the survey but some of the questions I could not answer as I wanted to.

I actually use the play/pause most.

I actually use the power on/off the next most.

I actually tend to look at my smartwatch which shows caller’s name / number and accept/reject on that.

It does seem a survey written by someone with limited experience of ownership who seems fascinated with buttons and assumed people are basically listening to music. I rarely listen to music, as all the best music was written at least a century ago and I committed to memory, what I use headphones for are phone calls, so mute/unmute matters more (they did not ask that one) or to watch videos and I may want to pause the video.

I also tend to use headphones with laptops / tablets.

4 Likes

Now we wait.
The suspense is killin me. :crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

done :slight_smile: should get 150 in a week

1 Like

That link is only clicked 77 times so far. Looks like we are far from 150 entries.
Calling all members and beloved lurkers to enter

1 Like

10 more days to go, we should see more users to participate on this.

Wasnt that you with that fantastic video were our “beloved” were showing up? :joy:
“Play it again Sam” :wink:

1 Like

Having used my buds today, and.loved how.comfy they were, but… I was.missing the Soundcore sound.

Galaxy buds are ok, but Soundcore sound is.soo much better.

I didn’t bother using the ambient thingy, so it not being on these, is no biggy (anymore!)

Would so love to win a pair.